Part 12

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." She said with a blush.

Noise of claps and hooting were heard throughout the hall making you and taehyung shift in your position a bit, but couldn't make you both wake up.

" Look at them. Hibernating bears!" Jungkook said laughing.

"Yeah, look at tae, he's in a slumber to be heaven." Jimin said giggling.

"Aw, they're looking cute!" Yuna chuckled too while everyone around started leaving the hall.

You all were sitting in a theatre hall, watching a movie particularly a love story. You and taehyung were not interested but according the quote well said, 'Majority wins', you both had to agree with others. Well, you both already planned to eat whatever you bought and have a good sleep instead of watching that 'shitty' movie. You both cursed the movie a hundred times and shut your eyes to be in dreamland of your own, later instead, taehyung's head was on your shoulder and yours on his head. He was tightly holding on to your arms like a kid with a pout and you were in a deep sleep.

"Wake up kids!" Jungkook shook you both making you groan while rubbing your eyes.

"Yah! I'm your hyung! Dare you call me kid!" Taehyung said in his sulky voice with a pout. Sleepy!

"Whatever. Movie is over. Let's go now." Jungkook said giggling and dragging a sleepish taehyung out.

After coming out, you both came back to senses and went to have a ice cream all together yet exhausted due to an exciting yet hectic hangout, after so long. The amusement park, the lunch at the cafe, the beach, the sunset and lastly the movie. It was a very memorable day for you all and you were enjoying it alot.

"Ahh, we should often hangout! The best part was when jimin was crying like a kid on the roller coaster!" Yuna chimed and laughed at jimin while he was flustered.

"Yes! You should have looked at hyung's face! It was all red and remember how he held on to Yuna noona's arm? Omygod that was hilarious!" Jungkook giggled followed by you all.

"I'm tired, let's get back home.." jimin yawned, blushing all over and walked forward, followed by you all, still snorting and teasing him.

You all went back to your respective homes, taehyung at yours, jungkook again got called by his friend to stay at night. You and taehyung entered your home with a sigh as you both remembered about your mom's call, that she'll be staying at Grandma's place for a month this time.

"Go." You looked at taehyung after changing into your PJs when he realized that he had to make the dinner for today. He groaned and went to the kitchen to prepare whatever came to his sight.

"Wow, I didn't know you can make this delicious curry.." you furrowed at taehyung and he shrugged saying, "You never knows."

I know.

"Hey! Let's see today's pictures after dinner!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Ugh, I'm tired!" You said in a sleepy manner.

"Ah c'mon!" He dragged you as you took the last bite of your food while he took out his phone.

"I'll bring a blanket!" He rushed towards the bedroom handing you his phone.

"Omygod tae you look ridiculous here!!" You rolled around laughing when he came back from the bedroom snatching his phone away from you.

"Shut up!" He said and sat beside you, covering you both with the blanket.

"Jungkook was right! Look at jimin! A koala clinging onto her!" You laughed like a maniac with him, looking at the red face of jimin on the roller coaster, eyes shut, screaming and bidding prayers while clinging onto Yuna.