chapter two

sarada's pov

my eyes widen. "and i can be sure that you're boruto because..?" i ask, questioning him. who knows, what if boruto is some really popular kid and he's just pretending to be him? 

"because there's only one salad who hasn't seen me in 2 years." he replies. we both laugh in unison. "well, welcome back salad." he smiles. we both lean in to give each other a hug until a girl with long purple braided hair walks in. 

"hey b- am i interrupting something?" she says, glaring at me. i look at her right back, showing the infamous uchiha glare right back at her. "no, not really. sumire, meet my childhood best friend sarada. sarada, meet sumire. my girlfriend." boruto says. 

girlfriend? boruto? you don't see those words go together often. my eyes widen, and i catch boruto smirking. i glare right back at him. "hi sumire," i say through gritted teeth. "nice to meet you. i'm sarada. uchiha." 

she shows a fake smile right back at me. "the infamous sarada uchiha.. daughter of world-wide advanced nurse, sakura and the one and only, sasuke uchiha." she replies. i nod. "wow! you must be really privileged then." 

my eyes widen at what she says. just when i was about to tackle her, boruto grabs me back. "careful sumire. sarada sees that as an insult. i mean, if you think about it that way, wouldn't i be privileged too?" he says, gripping his hand around my wrist. 

"well you're not a brat." she snarks. i do my most favorite, the annoyed-uchiha glare. "cool, sumire. i suggest you get out of my dorm, considering i live here now. if not, i might have to use my privilege for once." i shoot back. she rolls her eyes and leaves. "bye b! i love you." she shouts. 

"love you too.." he mumbles. i roll my eyes. "you should've let me attack her! one hit and she would've been knocked out cold. it's so not fair! i'm not a brat. and i'm not privileged! i'm like every other kid, what does she not understand? just because mama and papa are famous or whatever, doesn't mean i'm a spoiled brat!" i rant. 

boruto looks at me sympathetically. "sorry. sumire hates any girl that's near me." i sigh and sit on my bed. he follows me and gives me a small hug. "and what was that glare from when she first came in?" he smirks. "someone jealous?" 

"boruto and girlfriend don't match up in a sentence." i reply. he starts playing with my hair, twisting it around his finger, brushing it out. 

"you two really do get along well." i hear the other guy say. he records us. boruto groans. "oh yeah, what's your name?" i ask, looking straight into his golden eyes. "goodness sarada, you don't remember me? is mitsuki not remembered and boruto is?" 

"oh, hi mitsuki!" i say. just as i'm about to get up and give him a hug, boruto pushes me down. "i'm not done yet!" he pouts. i groan. "sorry mitsuki." boruto continues playing with my hair. 

"ohh, cho-cho is going to love this!" mitsuki teases. boruto's eyes widen. "shoot! don't tell her! she's going to tell sumire, and then sumire's gonna kill sarada!" 

"you think cho-cho actually like sumire?" mitsuki laughs. "i can guarantee you nobody in our group likes sumire. we always wanted you and sarada to end up together." 

"where's cho? i haven't seen her in forevs." i say, ignoring what mitsuki just said. boruto untangles my hair. "i can walk you to her dorm?" 

"yeah. let's go. mitsuki, whatever you do, please don't send it to cho-cho." i reply. he smiles. "too late." 

both boruto and i groan. i love my best friends, but their ships are.. something. we get up from my bed and we head out the room. "hey salad?" he asks, looking into my eyes. 

"yeah?" 

"really, welcome back. i missed you. a lot." he smiles. i smile back and grab his hand. 

"thanks bolt. i missed you too." 

we run, hand in hand. together. 

-

-

-

-

chapter two - finished!

hey guys, mia here! this is chapter two. i hope you enjoyed it! :)

word count - 683 

stay safe! i love you guys so so much. <3

love, 

mia