Heartfelt Explosions: Trust, Redemption, and New Beginnings

You all started fake planning about an attack to find the intruder, intentionally speaking in a way that anyone outside the room could clearly hear. Afterward, the members went to work, and Jimin went to verify if your information had been leaked. Unfortunately, it had, and it was also clear that you all had staged the entire act.

Jimin returned to your office an hour later and filled you in on the details. Anger burned inside you; it was the first time your plan had failed. Without hesitation, you stormed to Jungkook, fuming.

Y/n: "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!"

You shouted as you headed downstairs, finding him in the kitchen. Before he could react, you grabbed him by the throat.

Y/n: "FOR WHOM ARE YOU WORKING?!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU!!!!"

You dragged him to the basement, demanding the tools from your men. You were about to cut his finger when Jin's voice stopped you.

Jin: "Y/N!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM!!!!!!!"

He rushed into the basement, urgency in his voice.

Y/n: "WHY SHOULDN'T I?!!! HE IS THE INTRUDER!!!"

Jin: "GIRL!!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME FIRST!!!!!"

Jin explained that a hidden microphone in your office was responsible for the leak. Jungkook had been shivering with fear. Jin quickly took him back to his room, leaving you stunned and distraught. You dropped the pliers and fell to your knees, but you couldn't let the guards see your vulnerability.

Alone in your room, you started hitting yourself with a belt, then began cutting yourself in a desperate act of self-punishment. Blood stained the room as you fell unconscious from blood loss.

Jungkook, now aware of everything, panicked when he found your locked door. After banging and no response, he broke it open with the help of guards. Seeing your unconscious body in a pool of blood, he rushed you to the hospital, alerting your gang members.

After an hour of waiting, the doctor emerged.

Jungkook: "How is she, Doc?"

Doctor: "Who are you to her?"

Jimin: "We are her friends. How is she?"

Doctor: "She's stable, but she had cut marks on her hands, causing significant blood loss. She'll need to eat healthy foods to recover."

Jin: "Can we see her?"

Doctor: "Sure."

Everyone entered to see you. Jungkook approached you, hugging you gently.

Jungkook: "I was so scared, Y/n. Why did you do this?"

Y/n: "I punished myself for hurting you."

Before Jungkook could respond, Hoseok spoke up.

Hoseok: "You need to be professional, Y/n. Punishing yourself is not the answer. It's our job to handle these situations."

Jin: "Y/n, we have important work to do. We'll come back later."

Jungkook stayed behind, comforting you.

Jungkook: "Y/n, you didn't hurt me."

Y/n: "I did, Jungkook. I'm really sorry. If Jin hadn't arrived, I might have hurt you badly. You begged me, but my anger blinded me. I'm so sorry."

You hugged him tightly and cried. After a while, the doctor and nurses came to check on you.

Jungkook: "Doc, when will she be discharged?"

Doctor: "She's fine to leave today."

Y/n: "See, Jungkook? I'm okay. We can go home."

Jungkook helped you up, and you headed for the exit. On the way out, you made a call.

Jungkook: "Wow, that's a really cool car. I wish I could afford it someday."

He said sadly. You tapped his shoulder and handed him the keys.

Y/n: "It's yours."

Jungkook: "What?!! How?!!"

Y/n: "Remember that day I told you to pick one? You chose this one, so it's yours."

Jungkook: "But this is too expensive. I can't accept it."

Y/n: "Koo, it's a gift. Take it."

Jungkook: "But-"

Y/n: "Okay, fine, it's mine. But could you drive it for me?"

Jungkook: "Sure, I can do that."

He smiled, accepting your decision. As you both drove away, you received a call from Namjoon.

Namjoon: "Where are you?!!!"

Y/n: "Heading home with Koo. What happened?!!!!"

Namjoon: "Listen carefully. There's a bomb under your car. Don't stop or apply the brakes. If you do, it will explode immediately. Jump out of the car as soon as possible."

Y/n: "WTF?!!!!! Hang up now!!!"

Y/n: "Koo, listen. There's a bomb under the car. We can't stop or brake. We need to jump out. We'll be safe. Okay?"

Jungkook: "O-okay."

Y/n: "On the count of three. Ready? One... two... three... JUMP!"

You both leaped from the car as it exploded from a distance. You quickly ran to Jungkook.

Y/n: "Koo? You alright??!!!!"

The two of you were shaken but safe, with a new understanding of each other and a bond strengthened by the trials you faced together.