Chapter 10th: The anger

His hands tighten into fists. He couldn't believe in this. It couldn't be true. Not... not his Ahri. Not with his master Zed. They were the only people who Kayn ever trusted. He wanted to stop them but he didn't want to reach Zed's bedroom at the same time. He knew he wasn't ready to see it. Rhaast show him Nakuri and Zed, was it possible that Ahri would do the same? The tear dropped off his eye.

YOU DARE TO CRY FOR THEM?! They lied to you! They cut you and opened up just like a butcher treading his merchandise. They didn't leave anything in you! I feel how empty you really are.

-If you know that much, tell me what should I do now? - Kayn sat at a big rock.

Why are you asking me, if you answer by yourself? - he heard Rhaat's laugh. - I only may give you the tool which lets you realize your dream. I feel how much you want them to suffer as you do. You want to make them fear as you were scared when they left you there alone.

Kayn laughed, straightening up.

-Fear paralyzes, doesn't it?

Once a killer always will be a killer. You were born this way and you should stay like this... but this time... you shouldn't have mercy.

Kayn guessed where the demon's persuasions lead.

-I want to be greater than Zed ever was. I desire to overthrow him! - He said, and he felt like power rose in him. - I'm going to take his life away for all of those pain he made for me. For the insult, for locking me out of Order.

I'll let you use my powers. Just to let you take your revenge at those who pushed you in this decision... Get the Scythe and let this place run off in the blood of the unfaithful... Hahaha!

Kayn wasn't sure if he may trust Rhaast, but the hatred was boiling in his veins once again. He was furious at the ones who he trusted and they broke him at the end. He wanted to look in their terrified faces. They may die, 'cause there's nothing more to say. Nothing would soothe his soul. He moved in the dock's way.

*

Ahri was looking at Zed, when he undressed himself.

-This night you'll call me master too. Or... sir if you rather. - He said, throwing his armor on the floor.

Ahri turned back to him, setting her hair free. Her tails waved.

-I doubt it. - Ahri whispered.

-What is it supposed to mean? - Zed said and walked to her fastly. He caught her arm.

-I won't obey you. For Yakuri's and Kayn's sake. - She said, rejecting his hand. Her ears moved. Ahri felt Zed's cold hand on her chin.

-What does it mean, you little bitch? - Zed was mad. He tried to hit her but she blocked it with her arm.

-Don't you dare hit Vastaya again. - She said, squinting her golden eyes. - In difference to Yakuri I can protect myself.

Her eyes turned azure, and she pushed him away with touch of her fingertips. He fell at bed. He made a hand gesture and shadow surrendered the fox. She signed and created the orb of pure essence. She turned up, turning orb into will-o-wisps. They dispelled the shadows.

-The light, especially from life's energy bits your darkness. Even Kayn's power exceeded yours. I knew, you're a fool but I didn't expect you're so big one.

She threw the will-o-wisps to turn them back into orb. Zed felt how spirit essence pierced his body. Ahri was much more powerful than he thought.

-Kayn was eavesdropping us. I felt his energy. I'm sure he didn't understand our meeting in the right way. You may waste the time trying to hurt me in a fight or you can help me try to save him. He's mad. I'm sure he wants to come back here just to kill you. I doubt you can beat him if you can't win with me. - Ahri sat at his bed, putting leg at leg. She looked in Zed's eyes.

-I agree. - Zed said with unhided anger. - I'll choose those who may stop him.

Ahri felt fear. Her tails bristled. She knew Kayn was second to none. She was counting on Noxian guards.

- He can tear them apart with this Scythe. - She said, avoiding his look. - He is like a hungry lion.

-I'll send my best students. - Zed assured her.

Ahri got up and came really closely.

-It still can be not enough. - She said, moving her head so close to him that their lips were almost touching. She put her hands at his chest. - Only you and your hand tonight. - She patted him and jumped over the window. The azure mist followed her.

Zed came to a dresser and poured the strongest drink. He drank it whole, and smashed a glass on the wall.

FUCKIN' VASTAYA FOX!

Zed screamed and walked down. He started to recruit his best students. He still felt abasement, so he decided to prove her wrong. He hated those weird creatures but he knew Ahri was right when she was talking about Kayn's power.

-This is the ship we can travel to Noxus. - He told Rhaast, proud of himself. He was sitting between the barrels with other brands.

Just tomorrow you'll meet the power that you haven't even dreamt about. Just think, how many lives could you end with it? I saw your nightmares from your childhood... Do they trouble you?

-Nightmares? These are my plans, Rhaast. - He grabbed away his hair, falling on his tired bright blue eyes. Their madness returned. He was sure it was gone years ago.

The plans? Hahaha... People are truly... Interesting... You have too many unnecessary hopes, instead of taking your fate in your hands and owning your life.

-You're right. - He bowed his head, baiting an apple. - This is why I'm going to change something I believed so long. Something that should have stayed untouched. - He giggled. - The hierarchy in the Order.

Just think about all of those who'll take you as the weak one. About those who'll be scared of you... or will think about you as a madman.

- The killer murder few to save many. - Kayn signed.

Don't try to pretend you believe in such empty words.

Kayn didn't know what he believed at all. Just yesterday he was sure, he loved Ahri and she had feelings for him too. Now, he only believed he might come back from Noxus with the Scythe. He didn't even know if Rhaast might induce him to slaughter.

It's coming!!!

Kayn rubbed his eyes. Rhaast screamed loudly but efficiently. Kayn used the magic of the shadow and got on the ship's board.