I'm not your friend

A/N

I'm feeling sick. My head feels like it's going to explode. I want to hug my dog and cry to sleep. Anyway, on with the story.
[][][][]

That weird feeling was back. Oh my god. I couldn't breathe when I saw who came in the room. My jaw dropped.

Hunter walked in the room and gave a green paper slip to the the teacher. Girls were gawking at him. Even the ones with mates. I had to be the only one who wasn't staring at him as if he were a delicious pizza. Even he was a pizza I wouldn't eat him, not even if I hadn't eaten in 6 years.

"Take any seat." He looked at the empty seats and his stare landed on me. He smirked and winked at me. I blushed and looked away. I don't blush cute. My face must look like a tomato. But he's so .. He's .. handsome. Why am I even talking about
him ? I hate him. I'm supposed to hate him.

He sat behind me. I could feel him burning the back of my head. Hunter and I don't have a good history together. Since the fourth grade he's made my school torture. When I finally went to my first party in 10th grade he threw fruit punch at me because some guy dared him to. So far that has to be the least worst thing he's done.

"Okay let's continue what we were talking about." The teacher said. "SEX." He said again and students groaned embarresingly. "When you find your mate in one or two weeks you're going to feel a burning heat all over your body." I sat straight interested.

"This doesn't just happen to the female. Sometimes it occurs on males too. But the bigger chance results in the female body." Something was tugging a strand of my hair back. I shot a glare at Hunter who had an amused look on his face. "Sex helps this sympton, but you must use protection." A female student in the back of the class yelled "Or you'll get pregnant and die !" Some kids laughed and high fived her when they understood that reference.

The teacher cleared his throat and went back to teaching the class. When the class was over I ran out of class and went to the bathroom. I was going kill Sam, This isn't a 'surprise'.

When I finally recovered my breathing I walked out and saw the devil against the locker. I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my arm. "Not so fast, sweetheart." I blushed at the nickname. "Let me go, Hunter." He checked me from top to bottom. My dirty blonde hair had to be sticking from eveywhere. He pushed to the nearest locker. Suddenly it was hard to swallow. His height towered over me. I was a 5'7 but I was a dwarf compared to him. "Don't you miss me ?" Hunter smirked.

I rolled my eyes and tried walking past him, but he pushed me my back to the locker with more force. "I'm going to be late for class." I glared at him. "You look hotter." "And you're still a douche." I pushed him away from me and went to class. He has some nerve. He left for 3 years and all of the sudden he's back ? My dad had to know something about this.

*

When school was finished I ran straight home. I opened the door and saw my dad rubbing his temples. Age was reaching up to him. He ran a hair through his greyish black hair and looked up at me. "How was school honey ?" His eyes crinkled when he smiled. I smiled back and sat in a chair infront of him.

"It was fine daddy." I ran my fingers through my hair. I told him everything. "Well Dawn, I can tell you why you snapped." I chewed on my nails. "Your wolf was getting defensive." I gasped. That meant I was going to turn sooner than I thought. "I'm scared." I lowered my head. " My dad walked next to me and rubbed my back. "You shouldn't be, honeybunches." I laughed at the petname. He went to the kitchen. "What are you in the mood for ?" He slapped his hands together and rubbed them. "I'm not hungry dad," I stood up and stepped on the first step. "Maybe tomorrow." He smiled and opened the fridge.

Once I finished doing my homework, I had a bath. I put on underwear and shorts. Covering my dignity with one hand and using the other one to find a my huge jacket. Life was good when I didn't have to use a bra. When I found my jacket I plopped it on and went to bed.

A/N
I THOUGHT THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD RIGHT ? I'M OBSSESSED WITH HOZIER TAKE ME TO CHURCH. IT'S SO CATCHY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HUNTER RETURNED ? FOR ALL I KNOW HE COULD'VE STAYED WHEREVER HE CAME FROM. DRAMA ALERT.