10 ✧

tw: blood / s*icide

play the song for added emotion lolol

"How long are you gonna sit on me?"

Childe leaned his head to the side, looking down at (y/n). "Or was this your intention?" his voice lowered, as he grins coyly. Although (y/n) didn't seem to understand what he said, because she continued to stare blankly at him. "Oh!" She exclaimed. She had finally come to her senses. (y/n) broke eye contact with Childe, and stood up immediately, brushing off her dress.

He got up slowly, his pants dripping wet. Childe looked up a girl, with an uncertain look on his face. She was definitely flustered, as she refused to look at him. "Look, If I didn't save you just there, you would've landed your ass in the creek and I would've laughed at you so hard I start crying," he explained to her. "Mhm.. Thank you." (y/n) turned to him, her cheeks blushing profusely. Oh god.. Childe thought it was an adorable sight. As soon as she thanked him she diverted her attention to anywhere but him, as if the rosy hue on her face wasn't obvious enough. "Let's go. They're gone now." (y/n) said hurriedly, climbing out of the creek. "Wouldn't mind some wind now eh?" Childe teased, going after her.

(y/n) looked down at her dress, cringing as water dripped heavily from it.

y/n's fit
(everything else is up to your appearance/ imagination)

creds- minkyu lee on artstation!(a/n- hhh sorry for not letting u guys know earlier)

(a/n- hhh sorry for not letting u guys know earlier)

"Yeah... I wouldn't mind that actually," she agreed, the awkwardness still present in her tone. (y/n) heaved herself back up onto the stone path. "Also, why did you give me this?" she held up her necklace. It was pretty unique, no doubt about it, but she thought it was so meaningless to have him gift this to her. "Because," Childe answered her, removing his gloves to squeeze them dry. "Because what?" she raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue his sentence. All of a sudden the harbinger leaned in towards her, grabbing her chin roughly with his bare hands.