⛧Chapter 2⛧

⛧Hello again :) I am back with another chapter because I'm not giving up so soon, surprisingly. I won't even try to get a schedule sorted because I will get distracted and forget B) so- very sporadic uploads but I'll try to keep them every 4-7 days. No promises though⛧

"It's time, my lord" The servant who was standing by the door that lead to the great balcony.

Technoblade nodded towards the worker and the man walked away, being replaced by a duplet of knights.

The two guards swung the sizeable doors open and faint drums were heard. 

Technoblade drifted towards the doors, Ranboo trailed behind him, and Y/N behind Ranboo.

Techno stood menacing in the door for a few seconds, onlooking the rather quiet, large crowd. Y/N moved next to him, slightly behind, he was grabbing onto Ranboo's sleeve to keep him close and formal.

Ranboo straightened his posture, accidentally matching the threatening look Technoblade and Y/N had on their faces.

Y/N held one of his arms behind his back, the other still clutching onto Ranboo's suit sleeve. Though neither of them seemed to mind. He quietly sighed and looked down slightly, waiting for Techno to stop his stern, dramatic entrance and for the people to quieten.

After a short instrumental, Technoblade began the short speech, unsurprisingly.

The speech only took about 7 minutes. Techno was not one for speaking, and the kingdom respected that. Thankfully, Techno's kingdom was just as quiet as he himself.

A quiet yet powerful kingdom with a quiet yet powerful leader.

The speech was over. Just like that. As quick as it started, citizens began to scatter and go about their daily life once more.

Just like that, Technoblade, Ranboo and Y/N were sitting in the preparation room, unwinding once again.

Y/N stood stationary as a servant helped him to unequip the heavy, shimmering armour and move it back to its armour stand.

He huffed, shaking himself into comfort before putting his suit jacket back on and folding the sleeves. He played with his dress shirt and straighened himself out.

Technoblade and Ranboo got up, passing Y/N who trailed behind as they left the room.

"Sooo.." Y/N began, rather lost for words "Anyone interesting comin' ?"

"Define interestin' " Techno replied, looking forward as the three navigated the winding halls.

"You know what I mean-- Friends.. Allies.. Enemies" Y/N said in a nonchalant manor.

"Yeah, It'll be nice to see tubbo" Ranboo smiled

"We'll have afew guests... The usual, Phil will be there, aswell as wilbur and Tommy, tubbo.." Techno continued counting on his fingers "Aswell as Niki and.. Uh.. Oh yeah"

Y/N looked at the blood god curiosly, waiting for a full list

"King Dream will be there too." He smiled slightly, the two Kings had a sort of friendly rivalry. It was amusing, especially to Y/N.

"Your mortal enemy, huh? What a suprise" Y/N and ranboo chuckled as the three made their way into the main throne room.

"I know, I was suprised too" Technoblade snapped back playfully, baring his teeth in a smile.

Technoblade wandered up to the towering, intimidating throne, it was littered with gold, red velvet and skulls. He sat down on the comfortable throne, Boredom evident on his face.

On his right was a slightly smaller throne. It was adorned with gold and silver, emeralds and rubies. Black and white velvet lined the bottom. There was a rare object, an ender eye, carved and placed into the top. It was Ranboo's throne. He sat with his legs up to his chest, a small, curious smile plastered his face.

The last throne, an even smaller throne. It was still threatening despite the differences between the three thrones. It was completely gold, intricate designs of vines were carved into it. In the middle of the back was a rose, rubies lined it. Behind the rose were two axes crossed over eachother. The velvet was a Rich, bright red. It matched the sparkling rubies. There were few skulls sprawled over the throne. It was Y/N's throne.

He was sat so causally, his legs were dangling over one arm of the throne, his back leant against the other. He played with his axe, twirling it in his hands. He looked less bored than Techno but less energetic than Ranboo. He was the perfect middle. And he was terrifying.

⛧word count: 765⛧
⛧ I know this was pretty short but I care about the pacing of the chapters so some will be shorter than others. Don't mind it B) ⛧