{-I'm Back!-}

(Sorry if some things are off, its been a while heh)

Ame flew home, laying Canada into his bed and making sure the other two we're asleep before walking to his own room and laying down.

He heard the front door open and mumbled "just in time.."  UK had just gotten home, any earlier and he would be dead persumably.

He sighed and tried to sleep, with so many thoughts swirling threw his head.. are all demons this nice? Was his dad really the bad one? How many lies was he told? Why did he like being with them? 

He silently got up and walked over to a mirror in his room, removing his blind fold and staring at himself.

He had two black and eyes with glowing white pupils. His dad had always told him to hide his eyes because they we'e hideous, he was always told they we're the remanence of a demon that had cursed him or something, told he didn't have a place in the holylands. 

His mom told him he was beautiful, and although he may be different thats what made him unique and loveable. He lost hope in the truth of that statement when she died.. leaving him alone with nobody to help him.

No one but his dad knows about his eyes, not even his siblings. He's always had the blindfold on, ever since he was a kid, told only to take it off when going to bed or taking showers.

His wings also had a grey-ish tint, he hated it because everyone elses glowed and shimmered in the sunlight while his always looked dirty

He absolutely hated himself, hated how he looked, hated every aspect of it- he hated how he was always called out in class when he was doing nothing wrong, when he would get in trouble even though he was just trying to defend himself-

He hated it.

Ame paused for a moment and then walked into the living room where his dad was, without his blindfold.

"D-dad...?" His father hesitated and then turned to him, looking pissed

"What are you doing out of bed." He stared into the kids eyes "and why are you showing your hideous face"

Ame inhaled and looked up at him, scared, but standing tall "why did you lie to me" 

"About what." Uk approached him, intimidatingly

"About everything. A-about you- ab-about the demons- about...

...About my mom." Uk looked shocked, staring at him visibly angry

"Go To Your Room, America."

"TELL ME!" He yelled, sounding like he was gonna cry

"GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T ASK ME ANY OF THOSE QUESTIONS AGAIN YOU MISTAKE OF A CHILD." He slapped America as he walked to his room, "and don't ever, raise your voice to me." He slammed the door.

Ame waited a couple seconds before falling to his knees "I'm sorry... why did this happen... its not fair.. its not fair... I want you back mom.. where are you...? I'm scared....." 

_____________

(481 words!)

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoyed that lol

This was more for information and stuff- and i'm tired because its late sooo-

I hope you enjoyed this anyways -v-; bleH- what to say uhh

Bye guys!! Love y'all!! Feedback/comments are greatly appreciated!!!

~Oreo