|•|Here We Go Again|•|

' Welp, heres an update for yall- '

___________________________ 

*Third Person POV*

America woke up to his alarm yelling at him. He groaned and turned it off rubbing his eyes and staring at the ceiling, it was around 8:00 so he forced himself out of bed to make breakfast for his siblings.

He walked to his dresser and changed out of his pajamas. His father had left for a business meeting quite early every morning, so the angel was safe to roam about.

Once dressed he walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth, taking off his blindfold and replacing it with a lighter--easier to see threw--one. He walked back into his room and opened a small drawer next to his bed witch held two gloves which he carefully put on before leaving to make breakfast.

Once he was completely ready he walked into the kitchen and saw what food he had. He toasted some bread and scrambled some eggs, having little choices, he made a very simple recipe. The angel poured the egg mixture into the pan and grated some cheese on top. When the toast was ready he buttered it and placed it on a plate, putting two more pieces in the toaster. He walked into his sibling's room and knocked on the door to wake them up "Rise and shine, breakfast is on the table." Canada sat up immediately.

"Pancakes??" The boy said

"Not today buddy, we had pancakes yesterday."

"awe..."

"Be lucky I'm even makin' you breakfast, And get out of bed, you two as well, your food is getting cold." The angel turned to his other two brothers who were both lying flat in bed mumbling.

When everybody had eaten breakfast an announcement was made at the table "Me and Canada are going to be out for a while, and I'm gonna trust you guys to be able to take care of yourself for a bit. if anything goes wrong call me, okay? This is very important." The three younger siblings looked at each other and back at America nodding.

America had told Canada about the 'demons' while making breakfast that morning, Canada was very excited, he loved making new friends and this, well this would be like making friends with the impossible.

"We won't let you down brother!" Aussie said sitting up straighter and puffing out his chest to make him look more responsible.

"We're really smart and amazing so nothing will happen to us" Kiwi said spreading out they're wings and putting his hands on his waist. America chuckled at that fact. They always wanted him to trust them more, this is their chance to show him they can be responsible.

"At that note, let's get all of you dressed and ready so you'll be okay while I'm gone." they nodded and ran to the bedroom to get some clean clothes.

America sighed and waited for his siblings to come back. He wondered how, last time, his dad knew what happened? I mean... the place was pretty lonely and, as America could see it, nobody went there often. he just had to be extra careful when he went today.

"Brother! Brother!" Kiwi came running out "What do I do if there's a spider when you are gone? Or-Or- Aussie turns into a giant monster that wants to kill us all!" America keeled down to his height and sighed.

"You know that Aussie can take care of any spiders. And besides, if anything does happen, you can call me." America gave Kiwi a small kiss on the forehead and stood up, Nada and Aussie we're all dressed and playing in there room. "run along now, I won't be gone for long." at that Kiwi ran off to go do whatever with Aussie while America walked with outside with Nada and spread his wings.