Chapter two Run boy run

The child? They are still looking? "You look tired" Izzy said. "I am. It's been a long day" I said. "I will let you get some rest." Izzy said. Izzy walks out of the cave. I close my eyes.

"I don't want to leave him like this" The female said. "There's nothing we can do" The male said. "There has to be something!" The female cried. Something for what? What are they talking about? "Mommy? Daddy what's going on?"the child asked. "Oh. Nothing hunny" The female said. "Is brother going to be okay?" The child asked. My eyes open.

What's going on? Why is everyone digging in the dirt? "Your finally awake!" Izzy said. "What? What's going on?" I asked. "We're moving to a new den" Izzy said. "Oh" I said.

               I can't stay here. They are all really nice well except DeathWing.  I want to know more about the unknown dragon. I should ask the Queen blitz.  "Izzy? Where's Queen blitz?" I asked.  "She is getting ready for the celebration!" Izzy said. "Celebration?" I asked.  "We do this once a year! Today is when the war began!" Izzy said.  "Oh good morning Claw and Izzy!" Queen blitz said.  "Queen blitz can I ask you something?" I asked. "Yes go ahead" Queen blitz said.  "Can I help look for the unknown dragon?" I asked.  "It's to dangerous" Queen blitz said.  Well dangerous is my middle name. Queen blitz walks away.

       Izzy looks at me like she wants to say something but she can't.  "Where's my sister?" Blade asked Izzy. "How would I know? She runs off all the time" Izzy said.  Blade looks at me. "Hey Claw can you do me a favor?" Blade asked. "Sure what is it?" I asked.  "Can you find my sister? Her name is SapphireHeart" Blade said.  "Sure I can look for her" I said. "Thanks!" Blade said. This was my chance to get out of here but if I do see his sister I will send her back to the kingdom. 

              "Where are you going?" Glaze asked.  "To find blades sister" I said.  "Have fun" Glaze said. 

       How come I didn't know Blade had a sister?  I don't even know what she looks like.  I should have asked Blade or Glaze.  Glaze seems like she likes Blade a lot.  I think those two are meant for each other.  But then there's Izzy.  Blade looks like he likes her. Well I mean who couldn't like her?  She has amazing blue eyes. I can't get Izzy out of my mind. I don't think she likes me back though. She might like Blade or Slash or maybe DeathWing. Probably not DeathWing but the other two.

How long have I been walking? Maybe like a hour. I need like a map. Maybe I should rest for a little bit. I lay down. My eyes close.

"His going to be fine. Go get some sleep" The female said. "Okay mommy" The child said. "you had enough time. Give him up" wait that voice sounds familiar. Queen Ash. "Please don't do this!" The female cried. "We have made our choice" The male said. "And?" Queen Ash said. "I'm running with him" The female said. My eyes open. Wait it's night time already?! How long have I been asleep?

          "Someone help!" A random female cried. Huh? I better go check it out. "Get off of me!" The random female cried. I start to run. I see female getting beaten by other dragons. I have to help.  "Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled. "And what are you going to do? Stop us?" One of the dragons said. I get so angry. "I think you didn't realize I'm a fire dragon" I said. They looked at each other. I use my fire and I burned one. The all scattered. "Are you okay?" I asked the female. "I'm fine thanks to you" The female said. She smiled at me. She had pink gorgeous eyes. Her fur was pink also but a lighter color of pink.  "What's your name?" I asked. "Oh I'm SapphireHeart!" SapphireHeart said.

End of chapter two!
Sorry this one was a little short!
I will try to update everyday