BadBoyHalo x Reader

Pronouns: gender neutral 'cause yes.
y/n was washing the dinner dishes when they felt someone's arms wrap around their waist and someone lay their head on y/n's shoulder. Y/n looked up. "Nick..off...I'm trying to wash dishes." Nick groaned and muttered, "I'm tired."
"If you're tired then go to sleep dumbass." Y/n replied, shifting their gaze from the dishes to Nick. He sighed and walked into the living room calling, "you're no help y/n!"
  Y/n chuckled and continued washing dishes. Bad walked over to the sink where y/n was standing, having seen the whole thing. "Y/n, are you and Nick dating?" Bad asked. Y/n glanced at him."No he's like my older brother. Our relationship's always been platonic. Why do you ask?" They questioned. "Oh. I was just wondering." Bad responded. Y/n glanced at him again. "Bad, do you like someone?" They asked. Bad looked at them. "Uh, no. Well actually, yes I do." He admitted. Y/n's eyes lit up. "Wait really? That's cool! Who is it?" They replied. Bad flushed red. "Uhm- I- uh-"

  "Dude. I was joking. You don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfortable." Y/n said with a smirk. Bad sighed.

"OOOOOOH, BBH HAS A CRUSH ON Y/NNNNN!" Nick screamed. Bad blushed. "Don't listen to him, he's a bad muffin." Y/n cocked their head towards Bad.

"I like you too."

   HEYAA EVERYBODY SORRY IF THIS WAS SHIT.
Word count: a whole ass 257 words.
ILY GUYS!!