Ch6: Snowball fights are for immature children!

You literally couldn't believe the week you been having,  for starters....you find out your daughter was being taught how to become a killer......your FOUR-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER!!! yeah it sounds weird and really messed up and your all probably thinking "there's no way a small child could even kill anything that is much bigger then her!"  well you thought so to, but from what Masky had told you, while in the woods and right as their being attacked, Jeff DID hand her the gun but Masky held held her tightly just so she wouldnt fall back and hurt herself and told her what to do,.....like that was gonna make me feel SO much better.....NOT!!  

You were just glad Jewl was safe and sound, unlike the others, you could of cared less about, man how you hated them, the only ones you didnt hate was Sally  because even though she was an adult she reminded you so much of your daughter and always knew how to cheer you up, and Liu......the love you your life, your sexy husband and the wonderful father of your kid, there wasnt anything bad you could say about Liu........well.....except one thing....ever since you helped him escape and came back to the mannor with him, hes not once spent anytime with Jewl,   what in the world would it take for that man to spend one day with his child? take away his killing privlages?....as if that would work.....you sighed as you plopped on the sofa since nobody was around hogging the tv, you grabbed the remote and turned it on, flipping through channle after channle while you were bored out of your mind, Jewl was taking her afternoon nap and Liu was out killing.....what was there to do around here?

It wasnt long till you heard the front door swing open and shut followed by grumbling and giggling, you looked back at the front door seeing Sally kicking off her snow boots and taking off her winter coat as she giggled more while Eyeless grumbled and looked like he had fallen into a snow bank, 

"what happend to you?  you look like frost the snowman, without eyes"

Sally only giggled more while you got a award winning death glare by Eyeless Jack who lifted off his mask to show you how pissed he was, making you cover your chuckle with your arm, you had no idea what happend but it was always a pleasure to annoy at least someone in the mannor once or twice a day.....possibly three if you were in a testing mood and needed a good laugh.

"Ill have you know I took Seed Eater for his daily walk and Sally here just had to hype him up by point out a rabit was near by......making him run after it and dragging me along"

oh this was funny! but couldnt he had just let go of the leash?  it was that simple after all, but of course running after a large monster probably wouldnt be the easiest either....either way you were now amused!

"couldnt you have you know.....let go of the leash?" 

that little question of yours only earned you another glare from Eyeless who took off his winter jacket.

"the leash was wrapped around my arm and because of him pulling, it got knotted up so I had no choise but to fallow him........everywhere......im just thankful two trees came between me and him......unfortunaly my crotch and thighs arnt so lucky....now if you would excuse me" 

he grumbled as he limped past you, you couldnt help but notice the leash still attached to his arm,  this only made you burst out in laughter along with Sally who sat beside you,  that was probably the only thing you liked about this place, someone was always getting into some kind of trouble one way or another.

It wasnt long till you saw the door open once again, this time the killers were finally coming back, the smell of blood filled the whole first floor of the manner, chuckling and chatter filled the some what silence of the place as some ran up stairs while other walked down the long hallway,   you looked for Liu throught bloody crowd but didnt see him, you spotted Jeff and sighed as you got up, you dreaded talking to him, but you knew you had to.