Chapter 2

He grabbed my hand furiously and dragged me in the janitors closet and then he closed the door behind him he pinned me up against a wall held my hands up above my head and got closer to my face and whispered "do you know what I want from you?" I shake my head no slowly and scared he kissed me gently on the lips his soft lips crashing into mine in perfect symphony. He slowly pulled away and reached into my pants pocket and grabbed my phone I strangely dident want to stop him he called my phone put it back in my pocket and Said "thanks for the number" and winked then left.

I threw my backpack on the ground and fell on my bed thinking about his soft round lips on mine, how we moved in a perfect rhythm. I decided to go for a walk to the park since I dident have anything els to do i started walking down the sidewalk when all of a sudden I get hit by a stranger who was carrying a lot of books I picked them up for the stranger when I looked up to see who it was it was a girl who looked my age.

She had red medium hair and blue eyes and glasses she was dressed up in white skinnys and a crop top with white converse she said "im so sorry" in a british accent "oh its fine no need to worry" she sighed a big sigh of relief "oh okay I hate hurting people especially if you just met them" we both started laughing "so" she said "um do you live here" "yea im originally from UK but I had to move "me to" I said she said "your from the uk?!" "No I meant I moved away from Canada   "she laughed "oh alright" I laughed awkwardly she said "my names Ellie and I have to go" before I could speak she ran off I yelled "my names Leah!!"

When I got back home I heard a beeping noise from my phone it was a text from a stranger it said

?: meet me outside

I was scared because I dident know who it  was I peeked out the window slowly and I couldent see anyone I heard a loud knock coming from the back door I jumped. I started walking down the hall to the back door I slowly opened the door i dident see anything....I put my head out the door and BOO! The figure that jumped out of the bushes and scared me I screamed ahh! The figure started laughing at me when I looked up at the figure it was the guy who kissed me in the janitors closet I put my fist up like a loser and said "....I know...karate" he got closer to me and put his face near my face and breathed on my neck its like I couldn't control myself when I was around him he put my hands on my hands that where still balled into a fist suddenly my fist started going down I wasn't doing this he was! I guess i did anything he wanted mr to do he whispered in my ear "bye...Leah" he then left i just stood there looking like a fool I blinked twice and pinched myself to make sure this wasn't a dream...surely it wasn't a dream but this couldn't be happening the guy who I just meet yesterday knows my name and knows where I live i mean i wasent complaining but he made me feel like I needed him more then anything I shut the door slowly still not believing it.

When I woke up i saw a note on my dresser saying "cant wait to see you again" I wonder if it was him but how? Did he come in my room while i was sleeping! I blushed thinking about him I shoke my head and told myself "get over him hes never going to like I put the piece of paper in my pocket then I  got ready for school I put on black skater dress and black converse and my ombre hair curly I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door when my mom called me all of a sudden she said "your window was open last night when you where sleeping dear so I closed it" I nodded at her and said "thanks for telling me" and went out the door.

I walked down the sidewalk and I saw the the girl who I talked to yesterday I ran up to her she looked up at me with surprise and said "hey I know you..your that girl that ran into.." before she could finish I said "yesterday..yeah im Leah" shaking her soft hand she smiled I let her hand go we talked about each others life all the way to school. When we got in the school i dident see him anywhere I was so mad Ellie said "so whats your favorite.." I saw him...I saw the guy...I saw him...I needed to talk to him..but I cant...I need to...stop acting like a lil bitch I talked to myself ignoring everything Ellie said I said "I will be right back " and walked toward him he looked so Damn sexy standing there with khaki pants a red flannel and red converse his hair spiked into a sideways mohawk and that darn dimple when he smiles I tapped him on the shoulder he turned around and said "you want a autograph" and started laughing with his friends I slapped him hard he had a red hand print on his left cheek I put the note that was on my dresser on his chest and walked away I thought in my mind "what did I just do??"

A/N: so guys was this a good chapter I thought it good do you guys want more teasing from the handsome mystery guy that Leah doesn't know about?? Are do you guys want them to date and get over it just let me know and I will do the best I can. Also this is my first book so if I messed up on anything you correct me. Vote, comment and follow thanks guys love you babes ♥