Chapter 3

I walked back to Ellie when I looked up at her her mouth was wide open i said "what?" We both started laughing we splited because she had social studies for homeroom while I had science I went in the class and saw the guy I slapped in the hallway a few minutes ago i put my head down I looked his way and he wasn't looking at me I sat down in the front row, 3rd seat he was in second row, 1st seat so he had a good view of me I looked back slowly he was staring at me I tried to look away but I couldn't he was stunning his Chiseled features and perfect lips he still had the red mark on his face..... I heard a person saying my name "Leah" I heard it again "Leah" I turned around and saw my teacher yelling at me to turn around everyone was laughing I tried so hard not to turn red.

When lunch came I sat next to Ellie she said "so what was that with you and mr. Troye"

"His name is Troye?" She nodded "you dident know that" she looked confused I just looked down and said "no" suddenly a person sitted by me with thier legs faced my way when I looked that way it was him....Troye he said "im glad you got my letter" i looked at him not paying attention to him talking then I came back to reality and said confidently "what do you want TROYE" he looked surprised he stumbled "ho-how do you know...."

"Your name" I finished "people" I shrugged he grinned and that fricking dimple had to show and ruin my life he said "I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the Valentines dance with me tomorrow" he smiled I couldn't resist it why was he asking me when he had a bunch of other pretty girls im just a skinny ombre girl hes the most popular boy asking me...Leah Maria Williams to the Valentines dance. I stumbled um-i he put his fingers to my lips and hushed me "I..will take that as a yes" I wanted to say something but before I could he went away Ellie looked at me with surprise in her face "what??" I say "Troye Ryan just asked you to the Valentines dance!!" I shrugged and tryed to hide my excitement.

I was at Ellies house so we could shop for dresses for the Valentine's dance she said "we should go now before all the good stores close" I shaked my head in agreement. we went into a store called Madame' lee Dresses Ellie and I started searching for dresses I searched through the racks and I found a red lace long sleeve skater dress with red lacy heels I found Ellie and said "do you think this looks good on me...you don't think the heels make my ankles look fat??" She smiled at me and said "somebody's nervous" I looked at the floor and said "im not nervous...im just..." she put her arm on my back and said "its okay everyone does it....its normal" I smiled at her and mouthed "thank you" she smiled and spun around "does it look okay" she had on a sliver one shoulder sleeve long dress I said "thats more then okay its perfect!" She went up to me and grabbed my shoulders "tonight is going to be a blast" we jump up and down together like 5th grade girls squealing.

We paid for the stuff which all together came to 360$ lucky I been saving up for an important day...I guess today is the day.

We go back to her house to get dressed I put my hair up in a braid which led into a bun and Ellie did her hair all curly and let down i told Ellie if we could go to my house instead she said yes so we drove there. I knocked on the door and when the door opened my mom started crying I put my arms around her "mom don't cry...its fine im a big girl" she started crying even louder we sat on the couch and she grabbed some tissues and wiped her eyes and she said "who is your friend" I looked at Ellie who was smiling at my mom "this is Ellie my new friend Ellie this is my mom my mom shoke Ellies hand my mom said "Ellie would you give us a moment" she nodded and went in the next room. My mom put her hand on my hand and said "if your dad was here he would be crying his eyes out" I smiled "he is here mom I pointed to my heart he's in here" she smiled back and said "i have a surprise for you" she yelled "you can come out now" I saw a curvy figure that had long brunnete hair and green eyes I jumped up in shock the figure said "surprise...."

A/N: soooooo sorry this chapter took so long im just going with what my mind is telling me with this story I really don't have any future plans but I do plan on making this story last as long as i can. Also who do you think the surprise guest is? We all know its a girl but who could it be idk...im jk I know everything and im not telling a thing...you will just have to wait until next chapter so plz follow,  comment,  and vote love you babes♡