Chapter 1.

"Hello, my name is Leah Williams and im 16 i was born and raised in Canada but since my dad died in the military my family has been dysfunctional ever since. I have one older brother named Brennan, 18 and my Mom.

Mom!! "Why do we have to move to California" I said "So we can have a better lives for ourselves hunny" Mom said "well maybe I liked my old life" I responded Brennan just started at the window he was always that shy type of person and never really talked.

When we pulled up to new house It was a modern type of house that had large windows and large everything. Nothing like our old house, everybody got out the car and my Mom said "cant you smell that guys" "what" I say "a fresh new start" I just walk away and go inside and inspect the house "its not that bad" I think.

I start unpacking in my room I sit on my mattress that is on the floor i pick out a picture that is taken with me and my dad when he had to leave for south Korea....that was the last day I ever saw him a tear falls on the picture "I love you dad" I lay down and cry myself to sleep.

When I wake I hear buzzing noise coming from my pocket I take out my phone and see I have a text message from my friend Lula we have been friends since pre k I start texting her back.

Lula: Hello why dident you call me..your a bad best friend you know??!

Me: I am so soo sorry you know moms and their needs coming other with sometime More non private

Lula: Right anyways how's the house??

Me: I guess its ok I mean its really big which somehow I hate.

Lula: Wow kk love you

Me: ily too byyyeeeee

The next day I was in lying in bed when all of a sudden I hear a Loud voice telling me to get up my Mom. " Wake up Leah you have school today" "Mom why can't I just stay home forever" "because you need education sweetie" I sighed heavily and dragged myself out the bed I put on Stained washed jeans, white converse all stars, and a white cropped tank top and put my long brown hair in a messy bun.

When I pulled up to the school, Huntington High School it was a Huge school with a beach by it Brennan said to me "wow this school is awesome" I laughed "yea, it sure is". I went inside and it really looked bigger to fancy pancy walls to shiny clean floors and stuck up girls that where spoiled rotten. I went to my locker number 490 I tried the combination code 21-19-22 it dident work a guy came from behind me and startled me to death "hey" he said I couldn't answer I was so busy looking at his handsome feature " I-I" i spitted out

Um....i couldent speak at all. His hair was brown gelled up into the perfect messy mohawk look his handsome face down to his perfect medium sized lips that that turned me on I looked down to see him wearing khakis, a oversized black sweatshirt and black vans ahh he was so perfect then I was back to reality again he said "I like how your checking me out" my cheeks got red and i walked away fast I needed to get away from him.

I walked to my first class which seemed like forever to find. when I finally did find it everyone stared at me I just wanted to yell do I look like the teacher? "Oh you must be the new girl, Leah right?" "Yes mam' I said "ok take a seat" I sat in the only empty seat when I realized who I was sitting by I turned really red and panicked why was I feeling this way why was I acting this way?.

I was sitting by the charming sexy guy who was at my locker earlier. He still hasn't noticed i was in a seat next to him I let out a big sigh of relief I was safe. At lunch I sat at a table by myself hoping he wouldn't spot me. Suddenly a guy sat next to me, it was him "why do you keep on ignoring me" he questioned I was in deep space like I couldn't do anything for helping me fall even deeper in love with him "what do you want" I stumbled out suddenly he grabbed my hand and said "i will show you what I want from you"

AUTHORS NOTE-
Omggg what will happen? Is she really in love with him or is it just sexually? Anyways I think a did a good job for my first book I would appreciate if you guys would vote and comment thank you so much guys luv ya baes