Chapter 2

Harry's POV

Next thing I know I am waking up in a soft bed with someone lying next to me. I open my eyes to see who it is, but everything is blurry I reach out my hand to looking for my glasses.

When I find them, I put them on and notes that I am in the hospital wing. I look down at the person next to me and see that it is Ginny. Whilst looking down at her I see that she is starting to wake up.

Ginny's POV

As I start to wake up, I get the feeling that someone is looking at me I look up and see my crush Harry Potter lying in the same bed as me. I blush and try to get up but when I move away from him, I get the feeling like I am missing part of my soul, and it was physically hurting me to be away from him. I scream out in pain, but I am not the only one who screams in pain Harry dose as well. As we scream Madam Pomfrey comes running out of her office and at the same time the Weasley clan (mines Bill and Charley) come running in. Madam Pomfrey comes over to me and helps me back into the bed with Harry. As soon as I got back in the bed we stopped screaming as it didn't hurt anymore, and I felt whole again lying next to Harry. I found it weird that we were in the same bed so I asked the one thing I wanted to know since I woke up that's when Harry beat me to it like he could read my mind he asked, "What happened how did we get here and why did it hurt so much when Ginny got out the bed?" "Excellent question Mr Potter" said Dumbledore from the hospital wing's doors then he said " That is exactly what I am here to tell you. Down in the chamber-" I got scared just thinking about the place Tom took me to and Harry must have been able to tell as he pulled me close to him "-after Harry defeated Tom and Ginny woke up you two sheared an intimate moment and whilst sharing that moment a bond was created between you. This bond is called a soulbond."