Chapter 3

Harry's POV

All though the room people gasped. I don't understand what is going on. What is a soulbond? I was about to ask this when Ginny started to speak "Professor Dumbledore I don't understand I was made to believe that soulbonds are not real just stories told to us when we are young."

Dumbledore respond by saying "you see Miss Weasley this is believed as there has not been a soulbond couple in thousands of years. This is a very rare thing so not many people believe it is real."

I couldn't hold it in any longer I had to ask, "Sir what is a soulbond?" " A soulbond I when two people's souls become one. With a soulbond comes lots of different abilities some are known, and others are not. Some of the abilities are that you will be able to communicate nonverbally and be able to feel what the other feels." After Dumbledore said this the room went quiet. I was thinking of what he said when I heard something in my head that sound familiar the voice said "I can't believe this is happening I am soulbond with HARRY POTTER"

It took me a minute to realise that the voice belongs to Ginny. I look down at her as she lies next to me and think "Ginny can you hear me" Ginny gasped so I guessed that she heard me. We started to have a conversation in our head.

Dumbledore's POV

As we sat in silence, I noticed Harry and Ginny staring intently at each other and guessed that they had found their new ability.

Just then I remember one last thing I had to tell them. I said "There is a few other things you need to know one is that in the eyes of the ministry you are both considered adults and are legally married. Another thing you need know is that over the next few months you will need to stay connected most of the time otherwise you will feel excruciating pain, the need of skin-on-skin contact will lessen as the bond grows but you will still have to have some contact for a few hours a day. Harry you will be happy to know that due to the need of contact and you being considered an adult you no longer need to live with your aunt and uncle, but we will discuss that in more detail later for now I well leave you both to rest. Mr and Mrs Weasley may I speak to you in my office please?" They both nodded and we headed to my office leaving soulbond pair with the Weasley brothers.

A/N
Please leave comments I would really appreciate you guys though on my chapter. Stuff like how to make it better or suggestions of what you think should happen next. Any comments would be appreciate. Thanks for reading