Chapter 8

Harry's POV

When I heard Mr Weasley say that I was going to be living with the Weasley from now on I was so happy. I know that Ginny could feel my happiness as she asked me through the bound "Are you ok "Harry you seem really happy I thought you would miss your family?" when she said this it came crashing down that I had never had a family not really I would hardly say the Dursleys where family they treated me more like a house elf than a member of the family. Thinking this I replied to Ginny saying "I am so happy Ginny the Dursley were not really my family I never really experienced how a family should be till I spent time with your family. Also because I will get to spend more time getting to know you." After I said that Ginny gave me the biggest hug whilst trying to hide the blush on her face I found this really cute that I managed to make her blush. Whilst she was hugging me I noticed a floral scent that I found intoxicating it spelt amazing we stayed in each other's embrace till we heard someone clear their throat breaking us out of our own little world.

When we separated we realised everyone was staring at us. Then Ron asked, "What were you guys doing we have been trying to get your attention for the last 10mins but you were just staring at each other."

We didn't know how to reply as we were not keen for Ron to know that we could communicate through our bound yet. Luck seemed to be on our side as at that moment Madam Pomfrey came bustling over saying that all the visitors needed to leave now and allow the couple to rest.

When she called Ginny and me a couple a weird sensation went through my stomach it felt like fluttering it was something I had only felt once before when I first road a broomstick