Chapter 3

"God, I need to get out of here. No offence, your palace is amazing-love what you did to the place-but I'm going crazy."
"Natsuo, it's been 3 hours."

Natsuo couldn't keep still and had been walking around nonstop since stage 5 of the lockdown procedure had been put in place.

"Come on Nat, just sit down." Keigo said, slapping Touya's hand away...again.

"How are you guys so calm? We're under lockdown because our lives are at risk! We are targets being hunted down by who knows who from who knows where!" Natsuo replied, raising his voice before lowering it drastically, "Look at Katsuki, he's losing it."

Katsuki, was in fact, losing it.

He was quiet and constantly biting his nails. The fire in his eyes had gone out.
Even Izuku's eyes looked dull, adding to his pale complexion and dark eye bags.

Shoto sat by the window sill in silence. He hadn't said a word since everyone regrouped until-

"I'm going to kill them."
Everyone looked at the bi-coloured male.

"You're what?" Fuyumi asked. Everyone stared at Shoto, wondering if they misheard him.
"I'm going to hunt them down and kill them. Whoever it is, wherever they are, no matter the cost." he repeated, his words cold as ice.

"Shoto-"
"They killed our mother, Touya. They killed Katsuki and Izuku's parents. You're telling me you don't want to kill whoever did this?"

"Of course I do, Shoto, but I've done enough killing in this lifetime." Touya stated, "We don't know what-"
"Since when do you care about the unknown? Do you know even know what you are?" Shoto replied.

Touya closed his mouth and gave his brother a stern look.

"You and your quirks go against all laws of our time's science and you want to tell me what we don't know?!"

Shoto had started yelling before he realized what he said.

"Quirks?" Itsuka mumbled, looking between the two Todorokis, "What are you talking about?"

Touya sighed before sitting back down.
"Okay, I can't hide this anymore. It's exhausting and put in the situation we're in, I might as well."

Year 670

The Great Omega Revolution was in full swing. Princess Azula, the mate of the King of Toyko, was fighting against Princess Mira, her sister and mate of the King of Kyoto.

Azula and Mira found themselves fighting each other in a clearing. Both had learned about Legenda est Metiuntur, an ancient legend of superpowers.

Those who were worthy and powerful must visit The Headstone of Truth, which was a grave marker of an ancient God in the Graveyard of Secrets, located in the Forbidden Forest.

Nobody who ever set foot in the forest had come out alive, and if they did, they were cursed with spirits that drove them to suicide.

However, the two princesses were determined to end the Revolution.
Unlike her sister, Mira wanted to bring peace and equality to the Japanese nation and housed many Omega revolutionists who wanted the same.