Chapter 7

The sun began rising over the forest, and everyone was shuffling around to leave.

Shoto had just woken up and cracked his back before seeing Sero in the corner of his eyes. He paused for a moment before looking around and shuffling a little closer towards him.

He looked down and cocked his head slightly, observing the boy throughly.
He then slowly brought his hand to Sero's head and stroked the hair out of his face. Sero's ear twitched for a moment before resting flat against his head.

A small smile emerged on Todoroki's face. He didn't move his hand and just cupped the sleeping boy's face.

"Shoto? Come on, Awase is making breakfast-"

Shoto jumped and retracted his hand away, accidentally slapping Sero in the face.

He groaned for a moment before his eyes cracked open and he raised his head.
"What the hell...good morning, Your Majesty." Sero mumbled, shaking the leaves out of his bed hair.

Shoto just stared in silence. Sero's eyes were puffy and his voice was deep, making it sound like he was purring.

(My thought process during this was Niki from Enhypen in that one En-Note. His voice is so deep, especially when speaking Japanese)

"Your Highness? Are you alright?" Sero asked, waving a hand in front of Shoto's face.

Shoto cleared his throat and looked away.
"Yes, good morning Hanta-can I call you Hanta?"
Sero chuckled, making Shoto's face flush and stomach combust.

"Of course, Your Highness. Need any help packing up?" he asked, standing up to stretch.

"Yes, um, if you may. Thank you." Shoto replied, taking a big gulp as he got up.

"Uh, guys."

Shoto turned around to see Fuyumi, who looked confused as ever.

"I'll tell him to save you two a plate." she said slowly. Before she turned away, she winked and mouthed 'Lover boy'.
Shoto was about ready to strangle her before Sero called him.

•••

"Okay, we're about to enter in the forest. Stay together and focused. I'm talking to all you couples-you too Shoto."

Shoto held his head down as a raging blush spread across his face. Sero turned around and smiled before moving up to stay in pace with Bakugou.

"You and him, eh?" Bubaigawara muttered, softly hitting the boy with his shoulder.
"Hush, will you? Someone will hear." Shoto replied, shoving him back. He simply chuckled and looked ahead.

"You definitely got all the feels for him. At least you won't have Enji down your throat about having children."

"Shoto's having a baby?" Hikiishi exclaimed, catching everyone's attention.

"Wha-no, I'm not having a baby!" Shoto fired back.

"I'd have your baby, can't even lie."
"Tetsu, you're an Alpha."
"If there's a will, there's a way!"

"I'm not having a baby, can we please not talk about this?" Shoto asked, both ears flattened against his head.

"You've never thought about it? Not even once?" Fuyumi asked, wiggling her eyebrows with a goofy grin.

"Aw, imagine you had triplets and two of them have red or white hair and the third one had pink hair! Too cute!" Itsuka gushed as she looked at Shoto.

"Please don't encourage my sister." Shoto replied, making her giggle and turn back around.

"Wait, this is fun!" Fuyumi insisted, "If it was you and Kaminari, their hair would be like, orange or coral. Or if it was you and Sero-"

"-It would be impossible because we're male Alphas, now can we please drop this?" Shoto insisted.

"Well actually, it's not impossible. Just rare. There have been a few cases of male Alphas getting pregnant. It's a genetic conundrum called an 'Inner Omega' where the inner physical traits of an Omega gets passed down to their Alpha off-spring."

Everyone looked at Izuku, confused as to why he had that information.

"What? Kyoto's education system is very diverse about biology and cultures." he responded, flicking some hair out of his face.

"Ignoring that, seeing how the forest is just magically dark over there?" Touya asked, "Well, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Forbidden Forest."

"Lovely..." Natsuo trailed off, looking around as the group continued deeper.

"A little bit farther according to the map is the River of Hope, Pond of Sincerity, and Lake of Love. We can set up camp there." Kamakiri said, "Who is naming all these places?"

"Merchants, travellers, and survivors, I believe. Very...interesting choices." Atsuhiro responding in his usual formal language.

•••

The group dispersed, taking a break to swim around in the river and letting the horses rest.

Touya, however, snuck away from the group with his horse and wandered to the Pond.

He looked over his shoulder before pulling out Keigo's tiara from the side bag. He knelt down on the edge and folded it neatly in his lap, pulling a piece of hair from off of it.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he sighed and placed the strand in the water.

"Show me my husband."

The water glittered and flowed around the strand for a moment before it began bubbling and swirling. It slowly showed Keigo slumped against a tree.

Touya's heart began racing but slowed down when he realized Keigo was sleeping. He didn't move or making any noise, all he did was watch as more silent tears rolled down his cheek.

'At least he's away from Enji' he thought, seeing Keigo turn in his sleep. Touya reached his hand towards the water and softly stroked it where Keigo's face was shown. A small smile crept up on his husband's face as his ear on the side he was stroked on twitched.

"I'm coming, Kei." Touya whispered as he blew into the water.

Like nothing ever happened, the image faded away into bubbles and swirls.