Mammon x Reader💛

523 words (it's short I'm sorry T^T)

I was in a state of being awake but still asleep, and I kept hearing loud noises in my head until I finally sank into my bed to fully fall asleep. My dream wasn't bad, I was having a nice lucid dream for a moment, but I lost control of the dream and it turned into one of my worst nightmares.
I'd woken up gasping and dreading what would happen if I'd open my eyes. Since this is the Devildom, a demon could actually have crept into my room without me knowing...
I urgently shot up and ran to Mammon's room.
He's always the one I think of first. I hope it's not too obvious. But even if it was, he's such an idiot that he wouldn't notice my feelings for him. My favourite idiot. <3
Anyways! I tried knocking, but I was too scared. So, I scurried into his room and shut the door. He was standing right there.
"Geez!" He screamed, jumping back. "Y/n! I was 'bouta to answer the door! What's wrong with-!"
Faintly, I sniffled, feeling very small as I looked up at him. Sultry tears trickled down my face. They were so warm that they felt bitter and cold. Mammon took notice of my expression, put two and two together before enveloping me in a comfy hug.
Resting his chin on my head, he sighed. "Ya had a nightmare, right?" I hummed a yes. He continued, "w-well, you can sleep in my room tonight if you want..."
"Thank you..." I sighed, sotto voce.
Mammon pulled back, only to look at my face with motionless and genuine eyes that had clouded over with visible concern. Unknowingly, he cupped my face with his hand and wiped away a tear with his thumb. He noticed his actions and instantly stopped, hiding his face that held a splash of blush. I won't lie, my face was probably bright pink too.
But anyways... We got under the covers and Mammon decided to protect me by sleeping on the outside of the bed while I slept against the wall. Both facing each other, I snuggled up to him and used his chest as a pillow.
A hand now covering his face, Mammon tilted his head away from me. The dark couldn't hide everything, especially not his sweet flushed face. "Wh-?! There's enough room on your side of the bed, isn't there human?" He explained while he squirmed around a bit. Tsundere.
All I could say was "yes," with a sigh as I turned around to face the wall and doze off. Before I could do that, Mammon mumbled something and pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. I turned, facing him and placing a kiss  on his nose.
"Thank you, Mammon. I looove you." There. I said it, and I meant it. We were both tired, so we both said it groggily.
"I love you too." He murmured, lightly peppering my face with a few kisses in return.
You didn't have any nightmares that night. Or the next night! Mammon took every chance to cuddle you he could after that.

Coming up: Satan x reader (because I love him-)