Evil or Good

"What were you thinking!?" Jungkook sat in front of his father as he yelled at him and Yoongi.

"Taking a chance like that at the school? Your both lucky the principal called me before anyone had seen you two. God, do you know what that would've done to our family reputation?"

Mr. Jeon walked to the front of his desk, a habit of his that makes him powerful. This both Jungkook and Yoongi knew well of. They hated it. The power he had over them. But they knew they'd never over come his power. He was too deep in his own shit.

"Beside the fact. I want you guys to say hello to Mrs. Jai. She's been working on a project with me recently. You two remember her correct?"

Mrs. Jai walked I to the room with a smile on her face. A smile that wasn't real and you could tell. She greeted the two younger boys and they didn't greet her back.

It was one thing when Jungkook and Yoongi had their fights. It was another when they knew who they hated and they both respected each other for that. They did love each other as brothers, but there were some soft spots they both had. And with how stubborn they were, those soft spots got hit a lot.

"Actually, Mrs. Jai, please I need your advice. I'd like to know how you feel about my son Yoongi making out with another boy. In class."

Mrs. Jai's eyes went wide. She had cleared her throat and looked down. Something in her drew sadness over her whole body. She didn't know whyor what it wss though. Then she realized excalty what it was.

She looked up at Yoongi with a sad smile. A smile that made Yoongi knitt his eyebrows togther, and made Jungkook raise his.

"Tell me something, do you like that boy?" Mrs. Jai relaxedher shoulders trying to get an honest answer out of the young boy.

"I think I do. I mean it was quite sudden."

"Are you implying he kissed you first?" Mrs. Jai asked a bit surprised when Yoongi had nodded.

"Well, I'd say the boy has guts. I think you should get to know him. I think he'd bring out another side to you."

Yoongi thankful nodded and sat quietly again. Mrs. Jai spoke to him again making his head pop up one last time.

"But be patient. If he's that brave, that means he's expecting you to be stubborn. Which means so is he, if you two get into a fight. Be patient. And just tell him how you feel. He'll appreciate it."

Yoongi nodded once more catching a glimpse of Mrs. Jai sad smileonelast time. Something about her smile made Yoongi sad as well. He didn't understand why though.

"Mrs. Jai, you almost speek from experience." Mr. Jeon looked towards Mrs. Jai and she plastered on a fake smile again.

"Oh, you know the older you get the wiser. But tell me, whats with this guy here?"

She pointed at Jungkook making him look away annoyed she had to ask.

"This young man, was with your daughter."

Mrs. Jai eyes went wide. She looked at Jungkook then back at Mr. Jeon, smiling a bit.

"No. Y/n said she doesn't hang out with your sons. And she never lies."

Mr. Jeon shrugged and slid his phone across the desk. On the screen was Jungkook and a girl kissing. Mrs. Jai eyes widened and then she crossed her arms.

"Mr. Jeon. I am quite hurt that when you saw this picture you immediately thought of Y/n. Mh dear friend, that is not Y/n."

Mr. Jeon looked at Mrs. Jai and grabbed the phone to double check. He looked towards Jungkook and Jungkook shrugged in an mocking way.

"Y/n doesn't have broad shoulders like the girl in the photo. In fact, Y/n has never really been the athletic type. She's always deep in her studies."

"I am so sorry, Mrs. Jai. I have completely missed judged Y/n. I can see know that that is not her. Actually, I think I know how that us know that I look carefully."

Mr. Jeon set his phone back down, and turned towards the boys. "You two may go. I'd like to speek with Mrs. Jai alone."

The two younger boys left the room and Mrs. Jai sat in the one of the chairs as Mr. Jeon sat down in his own chair.

"Mrs. Jai, I'm not sure what to do with my boys anymore. They're getting older and more dumb by the second. Bothof them, kissing someone in plan site. Especially a boy."

The last sentance made Mrs. Jai wince. It was a sentance that sounded almost to familiar. A sentance that hurt her.

"Now, Mr. Jeon, these boys are boys. I know sometime in your life you had a stage of making the wrong decisions for a certain reason. These boys are just know getting to know how they actually feel. And whether or not it's about the same sex or opposite, I'd say it's all the same. At least they'll be happy. When was the last time you saw a smile on your boy's face?"

Mr. Jeon looked down a bit upset at that question. Mrs. Jair knew she went a little too far.

"I'm sorry. Just, let them be for a bit. After they've found a comfortable spot, they'll settle."

Yoongi and Jungkook walked bsck to their gaming room where Hoseok and Jimin had been. The room quiet when they sat back down.

"Well?" Jimin pushed away the silence trying to get them to speak.

"We were in deep shit. Until Mrs. Jai saved us." Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other surprised.

"You mean Y/n's step mom? What? From what I heard she's a complete asshole!"

Hoseok looked ag Jimin confused at the infromation he had just heard. "Where did you hear that from?"

"Unity. She said that Y/n hates Mrs. Jai. She didn't say why though."

They boys sat in a bit of slince for a second longer before Jungkook had gotten a call.

As soon as he saw the caller ID, he hesitated to pick it up. The ohone still rung in his hand drawing everyones attention from their own thoughts.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" Yoongi growled annoued by the noise.

Jungkook shut his phone off shaking his head.

A notification popped up on jis phone but he ignored it.

One Missed Call From Y/n.