Chapter 6

"Collin Cowper." I say meeting his blue eyes, pulling my hands over me even more.
"Oh, I forgot to say he was your head teacher." My mum says hugging Mr Cowper, how could you forget something like that mum.
"I'm David." he says sticking his hand out to Chandler but not the rest of us.
"Chandler Stark." he replies as the boys come in.
I recognise Collen in his posh boy outfit, blue eyes, blonde hair looking like some caught of Swiss just very annoyingly tanned. The other boy, Hunter, was nothing like Collen, he might have had blue eyes but his hair was light brown and he wore a black hoodie and had a small tattoo he'd tried to cover with makeup, though not very well. We all go into the kitchen and Chandler opens the doors to the living room so their is more room for everyone. David introduced himself to all of us, one at a time and when he came to me he seemed worn out with the amount of people their are. I kept myself away from Collen and began drawing a funny-looking girl.
"Should we start the game night." My mum announces to the rooms, and we gather into the sitting room.
"The team's." Chandler says pulling out his note book, "There are 11 people so 3 or 4 teams?"
We all decide on 4 teams and that we would split the teams randomly.
"Ok, well right your names and we'll pull it out of a hat." Alex says grabbing the same bowl we used as earlier.
I write down my nickname like we always do, 'Wanda Maximoff', without realising the Cowpers wont have nicknames.
"Hey, are we doing nicknames?" I bend forward asking Jacob who nods passing his nickname 'Loki' forwards.
"Ok first team is Spiderman, Pepper Potts and Captain America." Alex says and they gather but I can see the guest looking around weird. Once Harry, mum and Chandler were together Alex began pulling more names out of the hat.
"Next, David Cowper, Star Lord and Thor, me." He said and no one moved because they probably would after.
"Next team, Scarlett Witch, Hunter and Hulk." Well at least I had Louis.
"And the last team, Collen Cowper and Loki." Och, imagine being in a team of two with either of them.
We ended up explaining the nicknames and sorting out into teams for the first round: a quiz. It was Alex's turn to make a quiz for this week so he was in his team and he read out the questions to us.
"I'm Ivy, I'm the same year as Collen." I say starting up conversation.
"Unlucky for you." He laughed and I smiled.
"I'm Louis, I'm two years older than Ivy and year 11." Louis sticks out his hand although he seemed very wary of him.
"I'm Hunter, year 12." Oh so the same year as Jacob.
"You know Jacob?" Louis says.
"Yeah other side of the year tho so we haven't really talked." He says opening up.
"You know your better than Collen." I say while Alex was finding the questions.
"Tell him that." He smirks slightly. Even though Hunter seemed stuck up and completely self-cantered he was better company than Collen or Jacob.
"Ok, first question, what capital city is the furthest North?" Alex says, capital furthest north. So possibly somewhere like Switzerland, Finland or Iceland.
"Right so I was thinking Iceland, possibly." I say keeping my voice quiet.
"Yeah, do you know the capital of Iceland?" Louis says looking at the both of us hovering over the blue notepad in his hand.
"It's either Reykjavik or Helsinki." I say to a bewildered Hunter who has no idea what is happening.
"How do you know that?" Hunter says dazed.
"We do this every week, our general knowledge is good." Louis says chuckling to himself.
"I think it's Reykjavik." I say working out that Helsinki is in Finland.
"Yeah." Louis writes it down and we move onto the next question.
The quiz goes on and the questions seem easy, except on about some economic crash but Louis seemed to know about it. The black crop top still gave made me feel insecure of people seeing so much skin but I kept my arms in front of me and shoulders hunched.
"Ok, that was the last question so let's swap." Alex says and we pass are notepad to a confused Collen and Jacob.
"So your mum and my dad?" Hunter asks the inevitable question that we were all putting off.
"Friends." Louis says focused on marking the quiz.
His face look focused on the test but his eyes were switching everywhere. After the marking the quiz, it was the second round- my favourite - we played press questions. It was a game where you pretended to be a famous person or character, it was always hilarious and I was quite good at it.
"Ok, press questions." Marty stood up and said disappointed his team didn't win the quiz, but still smiling, "Who wants to go first?"
"How do you play this?" Hunter leaned forward on his knee's and breathed down my neck. Not weird, right, well I hope so.
"Just pretend to be a famous person or character and each person asks you one question. Then everyone has to guess.." I say pulling my hand up to my face, "I'll go first."
"Ivy, youngest first." Chandler says rolling his eyes.
"Thank you Chandler." I smile walking to the front of the room to pick out a name from the random spinner on his phone. It spins for a while and all the eyes seemed pinned on me as i fidgeted for a while until it slowly stopped, Nick Fury, ok well this would be fun.
"It's done." I say smiling slightly.
"Ok, if we go round the room." My mum says smiling at me noticing the awkwardness of the situation.
"Ok, are you a real person?" David says smiling comfortingly.
"Nope."
"Are you in a film?" Marty looks down at his notepad.
"Yes."
"Marvel?" Alex looks up at me laughing slightly.
"Yeah, how'd you guess."
"Hmm, are you a lady?" Mum says.
"No, not at the moment."
"Are you dead?" Chandler says laughing.
"No, not yet."
"Are you a bad guy?" Harry says not noticing the seriousness of the room.
"Not a bad guy no."
"Are you over the age that you seem, like Steve." Jacob says.
"No."
"Umm, are you a hero?" Collen says obviously confused.
"No, but not an anti-hero."
"Do you have any powered." Hunter says not knowing what I could be.
"No."
"Do you like Goose." Louis says smiling as he thought he wired it out.
"I did like Goose but no, not any more."