THE VALLEY OF THE END(edited)

*Flashback at the valley of the end*

"Sasuke!", Naruto screamed, The two were at the valley of the end. Naruto was trying to bring sasuke back to the leaf village but Sasuke had other plans and was trying to kill Naruto.

*After a fierce fight* (Naruto beating sasuke's ass)

Naruto was dragging sasuke's unconscious body to the gates of Konoha when he heard a wretched annoying scream, it was Sakura running full force looking like she wanted to punch Naruto.

Naruto was having none of that shii so he dodged the punch and gave Sakura a backhanded slap to her face which made her fall to the ground and look up at him with shock. "I can't believe you would slap me you idiot", she wailed.

"Sakura just stfu",Naruto sighed. He was tired of always putting up with Sakuras crap. Naruto looked up at the gate and there he saw a angry mob of villagers shouting vulgar words at him. "Saying how dare the demon child Defeat the almighty Uchiha".

Naruto had dragged sasuke all the way from the valley of the end to the leaf village following the hokages orders , and yet the village was being rude to him. He literally brought back Sasuke back to the village. "Sasuke only had a few scratches". He whispered to himself.

Ignoring the screams from the villagers he dropped Sasuke onto the floor and harshly brushed through the angry crowd of villagers, He then teleported to the Hokage's tower. He and Tsunde needed to talk.
:

Sorry. I completely forgot that I wrote this story. But I have edited mostly the entire thing but hope you guys will still like it. I'll try to update it as soon as I can. ⚡️