Chapter 3🥷🏾

Tsunade and Naruto left the Hokage tower and went down to the angry mob of villagers. "That demon should be killed!" Yelled one of the villagers. "He should be exiled from the Leaf, for hurting our precious Uchiha!" Screeched another.

*bruh* Naruto thought to himself *These bitches have no chill*.

"Calm down" Tsunade said "Naruto hasn't done anything bad enough to be exiled for" Tsunade stated.
"If you don't exile him from the Hidden Leaf Village we'll find a way for your position as Hokage to be revoked!"
Danzo sneered.
"Nah!" Naruto exclaimed with a shocked expression. "You know what I'll leave the village by myself" he said "but don't expect me to help any of you cunts if a war happens" he shrugged.

"Naruto!" Sasuke exclaimed.

*Bruh, where did this bitch come from?* Kurama said

"Leave me alone you annoying ass duck" Naruto said. "Why tf are you so obsessed with me?" Naruto questioned

Sasuke blushed, taken aback, he didn't expect Naruto to react that way.
"I'm not obsessed with you Dobe",
"Yea right" Naruto rolled his eyes.
"Anyways I'll be on my way, it was knowing you people"

"NOT!!!"
"You guys can all go kill yourselves" he stuck out his tongue . As they all raged,
Naruto teleported to the village gates already having all the stuff he needs in a scroll. As he was about to step out the gates of the village someone appeared that he didn't expect to see...
Thanks for reading this chapter I hope you liked it, i hope in the future I can update this more regularly Byeeeee-author