V

Warning: Mature scenes

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TP POV:

"Sir Python, there is a new coronation near," the lady in a typical secretary attire said and bowed to the man before her.

She didn't dare to raise her eyes. It was a sign of respect and also because the man was intimidating. Not just because of his appearance but also because of his status.

The overlord.

"Who's coronation do we need to hold this time?" Python asked. His eyes piercing through the lady's soul simply with his words.

"Jeon Jungkook. Mafia king of Korea" she shortly answers. The man hummed, a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Ah~ King Jeon finally ascended to his rightful throne ey?~ well we should give him a proper reception. He's basically my second in command at this point" Python chuckled. The sound a little menacing to the lady even if it was just a sound of amusement.

"How do you wish to do this sir?" She asked trying her best not to stutter.

"The Gala is next week is it not?" He asked while pouring himself a glass of wine.

"Yes, sir" Python hummed. "We'll hold it then. That gala is boring every year. Might as well do something exciting" he said and dismissed his secretary. The lady bowed and left after shutting his office door.

The Gala was an event where mafia leaders from all around the world would gather and celebrate their prosperous year. It was a tradition of the underworld. And Python was the host of the gala since he was the ruler of all mafiosos.

Usually, coronations were a private meeting between Python and the new mafia ruler of a country. But Jeon Jungkook was a different case. He was by far the most feared and craziest mafia leader to exit apart from Python himself. Thus he would get a special coronation.

He would officially ascend his throne globally.

Python sat on his royal couch and stared outside through the glass wall of his office. The shining buildings coming to his view.

The wine glass swirled between his fingertips slightly as a low chuckle left his lips.

"I wonder..." He sipped his wine lightly. "What will your reaction be king Jeon" he whispered to himself and a wild grin adorned his lips.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪

"Ah~" a moan left Taehyung, his head being thrown back due to the sensations he was feeling.

"You like that hmm? You like it how I pound into you don't you? You like being at my mercy huh?" Jungkook whispered against the blond's ear as he slammed against Taehyung's prostrate.

Taehyung was screaming in ecstasy. His hands grabbing onto the sheets tightly as drool threatened to drop from his now swollen lips.

Jungkook propped Taehyung's body closer to himself whilst hooking an arm around the other's petit waist. His hips continuously thrusting at a steady yet animalistic pace.

Needless to say, Taehyung was loving every second of it.

Taehyung's palm traveled all around the raven's torso and felt every muscle this hand could reach. Angry red lines adorning the raven's back.

Taehyung's neck was littered in hickeys. Jungkook's Neck resembling his own to some extent.

They have been going at it for the past few hours and it didn't seem like either of them was going to stop any time soon.