L

TP POV:

Screams were heard across the basement as a prisoner screamed. Jungkook was pissed and a punching bag wasn't enough so he decided to play with his prisoners.

"Is that all you can take Yoonsul? You were acting so tough when you beat that child to death. Hmm? Being an obedient little mutt when it's someone your own size?" Jungkook taunted the bruised and chained male in front of him. Yoonsul grunted and tugged on the shackles that wouldn't budge.

A dark chuckle left the raven as he punched him in the nose once more. Blood splattering onto his knuckles and his white polo. "Boss, here's your gun" one of his men brought a vintage revolver on top of a luxurious case.

The gun was custom-made for him. The handle of the revolver had the words "with blood shall pay" engraved into it along with his and Taehyung's initials on the other side. A skull was carved onto the tip. This gun was his wedding gift from Taehyung.

And he absolutely loved it.

"This one's a beauty," Jungkook said grinning as he stared at the shining weapon. "But the one that gave it to me is divine" Jungkook chuckled and looked at the beaten-up Yoonsul who was losing too much blood.

Jungkook may have gotten carried away and hammered one too many nails into his skin.

"Shall I end your misery for you?" The raven asked with an insane glint in his eyes. Yoonsul didn't utter a word as he just glared at the latter. A gesture that ticked off the raven greatly.

He then heard the basement door open and looked towards the stairs. But he wasn't left in the dark for long as he knew exactly who had entered the dark chamber just by the sound of their shoes.

The sound of heels hitting the stair pavement was resonating throughout the room. Jungkook heard shaky breaths coming from Yoonsul and turned to him as he waited for Taehyung to come down.

However, he was shocked once he saw Yoonsul's state. The prisoner barely gave any reaction that indicated fear since the moment he was brought in. Yet now he looked like he was about to have a stroke from paranoia. The raven rose a skeptical eyebrow.

"Nononono. Please stay away. Nononono no!" The man was mumbling continuously.

"Hubby~" Taehyung's voice suddenly greeted Jungkook. The raven turned around to kiss his husband, completely dismissing Yoonsul's weird behavior for the time being.

The blond smiled into the kiss. "Who's this?" The blond said and walked a bit forward to inspect the mumbling disaster. But the minute Taehyung's face came into the light Yoonsul started screaming bloody murder.

The chains binding him rattled erratically as the prisoner tried to distance himself from the other. Taehyung just tilted his head to the side, expression completely unchanging.

Jungkook was now more confused and frustrated than ever. Taehyung was a mystery he just couldn't solve and the blond only talked in riddles whenever he tried to ask anything.

And now this, Yoonsul was continuously screaming as if he's seen the grim reaper or something. He heard Taehyung tsk in annoyance. "Shut up or I'll rip out your guts you bitch" The blond warned menacingly.

Instantly Yoonsul went back to a mumbling mess and caved into himself. The action left Jungkook puzzled.

Taehyung turned to him once more and smiled, "I came to tell you that I'm leaving for my dress fitting. I gotta look the prettiest right?" Taehyung said and winked. Jungkook smirked at him. "get all dolled up for me pretty" the raven said. Not mentioning a word of the matter knowing very well he wouldn't get any answers.