𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Interest

꧁꧂

Y/n shared her interest with the progenitor and her sister at the side of the road,

Where they wouldn't be blocking other people. The two were truly surprised at her crazy--insane scheme, even though Muzan was surprised his face prevailed stoic as he spoke with little to no emotion in it "This whole thing is irrelevant, Why are you striving for something you perceive you won't succeed in the end."

"Logic doesn't apply to me, I just look for the thrill in it," Y/n responded sipping on the drink that her sister bought.

Mukuro looked down at her sweaty palms, this was truly sick. She knew she had to stop this before it got out of hand but...what if this was a way to deem her worth. This is betraying and going against corpse rules, my stomach will surely be sliced open for such treachery.

Muzan hummed in thought, he always wanted to see the world end..and using the girl as an ally plus getting the blue spider lily while at the end of it, all was a beneficial factor to both of them. But he wanted to satisfy his curiosity first.

"First, How did you know my name and intentions?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure I told you this piece of trash told me--," Y/n said monotoned only to be cut off.

"Liar." the progenitor snarled.

"Well, it's because of my talent, as the ultimate analytical, It's always 100% accurate soo..." Y/n spoke with a blush on her cheeks looking away in embarrassment while putting a piece of hair in her face, and pulling a piece of her kimono.

"So...Are you in or out," Y/n asked, Not that he had a choice...

"Um, Y/n let's think about this--" Mukuro piped in, but immediately kept quiet by Y/n's quick glare at her.

Kibutsuji took interest in the girl she reminded him of himself. He sensed her aura, it was chaotic and full of despair he read her purposes and it was unbelievable that she wants everyone to feel despair.

He knew he was gonna have fun with her in the mere future.

"You intrigued me Enoshima-san," Muzan replied with a smirk, "What do you need?" 

Y/n grinned and threw her grape panta somewhere, she placed her hand on her face and shifted her body slightly. "Show me your strongest allies."