𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Emotions

꧁꧂

As a result of her disclosure of what occurred during her stay at the corps, Y/N's demon companions have placed her under house arrest.

To determine their next course of action, The strawberry-blonde sent Mukuro to spy on the corps.

Y/N blandly remarked, "Well, you know you can leave, don't you?", keeping in mind that the Upper Moons and the progenitor were unwilling to budge.

Kokushibou announced as he drank his tea, "You are injured, so the least we can do is nurse you back to health." All five of them were seated in the girl's room, apart from Kibutsuji, who was standing behind her, watching the girl's condition from behind.

There was no serious injury, only some deep cuts, and a mild concussion. However, Douma made a big deal out of it and hounded the girl to treat her.

Y/N ignored them as she narrated, "And so, the event that would later bone the entire world, the most atrocious and despair-inducing incident that ever happened in the corps' history—"

Upper Two gently took the book away from her before she could complete her narration: "I know you have been so busy planning the tragedy lately but today can we please just hang out?" The male pleaded.

Although truth be told, the female has not spent much time with them recently. "Well, it wouldn't hurt if we took a break right?" Akaza asked, bringing her some snacks and drinks as he sat next to her.

In recognition of the Upper Moon's generosity, the blue-eyed female took some snacks off her plate and smiled as she grinned, bringing his head toward her breast as a thank-you gesture. This made the male sigh in contentment at the rare display of affection she showed, hugging back and sending a smug look toward Douma.

This didn't faze the rainbow-eyed demon as he simply grabbed the female and placed her on his lap earning an annoyed irk from Akaza.

Y/N rolled her eyes as she indulged Douma by giving him a head pat, "Ok ok I'll take a break and spend the day with you guys." The female internally gagged at what she had said.

"What are you all doing? Don't you all have a job to do?" Muzan finally snapped at how his subordinates were acting.

Kokushibou cleared his throat, "Muzan-sama, might we take a break?" Sipping his cup of tea, he eyed the progenitor.

Muzan observed the scene in front of him - two demons competing for the girl's favor while Y/N seemed to encourage their behavior. He felt frustrated because he and Kokushibou were the only normal ones.

He rubbed his forehead and muttered to himself, feeling constriction in his chest.

Turning around to leave he stated, "Rui has passed but I'm guessing you already knew that didn't you?"