Chrismas Special Lemon

(f/cp) = favorite creepypasta
(s/f/cp/w/l) = something your favorite creepypasta would like

It's Chrismas Eve and you are in your room in the Slender Mansion thinking about what your boyfriend (f/cp) would love for Christmas. Then you thought what if I buy (f/cp) a (s/f/cp/w/l) for Christmas. You loved the idea that you start searching up a place where they sell the best (s/f/cp/w/l). You found a store that sells (s/f/cp/w/l) that's close to Slender Forest so you don't have to walk so far. You grab your phone and key to the door of the Mansion. You walk down stairs and you are out the door. You walk into the forest until you get to a sign that only creepypasta's can see that says in which direction the Slender Mansion is and the direction to go into town. You take a left turn and you end up on the street you need to be and you keep walking and see a store that says (s/f/cp/w/l) store. You walk in and buy your boyfriend's present and go back to the Slender Mansion and go to your room and wrap (f/cp) present in (f/c) wrapping paper and then you wrap everyone else's gifts. You walk downstairs and put the presents under the Christmas tree. You walk up the stairs and run into your boyfriend (f/cp) and says, "hey where have you been all afternoon?" You kiss his cheek and say, "Christmas shopping" he says, "oh, hey you wanna watch a movie in my room?" You smile and say, "sure" you both walk to his room and watch your favorite movie. When the movie is about to finish Sally walks into the room and says, "come on (y/n), come on (f/cp) we're waiting for you guys downstairs so we can open are presents." You and (f/cp) walk downstairs to see everyone around the tree. Sally says, "now we can start" and everyone gets there presents and opens them. Sally stands on a chair behind you and (f/cp) and holds a mistletoe above your heads (f/cp) looks up and says, "look what we're under (y/n)" you look up and smile. (F/cp) leans in and kisses you sweetly and you blush as you pull apart everyone starts to cheer. You grab (f/cp) present and say, "this is for you I hope you like it." He opens the present and says, "like it I love it thank you (y/n)." You smile and (f/cp) says, "come with me to give you your present " so (f/cp) leads you back to his room and you sit on the edge of his bed. He grabs something from his closet and goes into the restroom. After a few seconds he comes out with a (f/c) bow on top of his head. You giggle and he says, "I'm your present and I will obey your every request." You blush and say, "I would like a kiss from my boyfriend" and he leans in and kisses you. He slips in his tongue in your mouth and you both fight for dominance. He then starts kissing your neck you instinctively tangle your fingers into his hair. You say, "I only r-requested a kiss from my boyfriend n-not t-this." He finds your sweet spot, you let out a moan and (f/cp) smirks and says, "well your body is saying something else." He bits your earlobe and earns a moan from you try to resist to prove him wrong but give into the sweet pleasure. (F/cp) smirks and takes of his clothes and is only left in his boxers. He then continues with your clothes and unclips your bra. He sucks and licks your right breast bud until it is hard while massaging the left breast. He switches breasts and you moan a few times. He then licks and kisses your neck and you shiver from the pleasure he is giving you. He stops kissing your neck and kisses from between your breasts to your stomach and stops right above your pantie line. He takes them off and inserts two fingers and next he inserts his tongue. You tangle your fingers in his hair and push him in deeper and you shiver as you cum. He sucks up all your juices and takes off his boxers. You put your hands around his member and move your hands up and down as you pick up speed (f/cp) lets out some groans. He blushes and say, "(y/n) I'm almost there ah" and he cums. He says, "(y/n) turn around" you turn around and lay on your stomach. He positions himself and slams into you, your hands grip onto the bedsheets and he waits for you to adjust to his size. You can feel his member all the way up to your stomach. You nod for him to continue and he once again slams into you and grads your breasts as he moves at a medium pace, (f/cp) says, "(y/n) your so tight" and he spreads your legs so he can go in deeper. You say, "(f/cp) harder, (f/cp) faster" he says, "as you wish (y/n)." He then moves at inhuman speed and he hits your g-spot and your a moaning mess. You cum on (f/cp)'s member and he says, "(y/n) turn around" and you are now laying on your back. He then slams into and hits your g-spot and you become a moaning mess again. He then says, "(y/n) I'm almost there" and he goes at inhuman speed and you feel his member getting bigger until you feel him cum inside you. You breath heavily and (f/cp) says, "(y/n) we're not done yet" he gets on his knees on the bed gets you and inserts his member into you. He puts his hands on your waist and you cling onto (f/cp). You start jumping and he meets you half way with your jumps and all you can hear are your moans, his groans, and skin slapping against each other. You and (f/cp) continue with this position a while longer until you both let out a ah sound as you both reach your climax. Some cum falls onto the bed sheets. You look at the clock and it says 12:00 pm you steady your breathing and say, "Merry Christmas (f/cp)" he leans in to kiss you and says, "Merry Christmas to you too (y/n)." He covers both of you with the blankets and you both fall asleep in each others arms.