I Love You More Than Kidneys Eyeless Jack X Reader

Hey My Stars I didn't make this Lemon alone I collaborated with sleepycici 

It was late at night, you were all ready to  go to the big party that Slendy made at his mansion. You went to your parents room to see if they were asleep so you could sneak out. They were asleep, a smile danced along your face as you go back to your room. Walking into your room you look once again at the mirror to see your outfit. You were wearing some black tights with your (f/c) shirt and with (f/c) shoes. You walked away from the mirror satisfied with your look, you walk towards your window and jump out landing on your feet. You then walk into the forest, as you were walking you were thinking about your boyfriend that you haven't seen in forever. His name was Eyeless Jack. You called him Jack for short. You missed him, a lot, and you can't wait to see him once more. You arrived to the entrance of the mansion. Slendy pops out of the door like if he knew you were outside. "(Y/n)!" he yells while hugging you. "You made it!" he says as he gently puts you down. "Yah I know" you say with one hand pulling your hair out your face. "We'll come on in" he opens the door with loud music blasting in your ear. You walk in seeing all creepy pastas dancing, drinking, and acting crazy. Your eyes light up with joy as you see Jeff and Ben playing beer pong. You look around for Jack, but you don't see him. You walk around looking for him, you even asked Homicidal Liu, but nobody knew where he was at. You decided to go out back because you felt like you needed some fresh air. You open the door and closed it behind you. You take a deep breath and let it out. All of a sudden you hear moans coming from the side of the mansion. Curiously you go check it out. You peek your head and see Jack making out with Clocks Work. You stand straight at the sight and your eyes start to fill with tears. Jack looks at you with surprised eyes but slowly turn into sad eyes. You run into the mansion upstairs. Opening the restroom door Jack grabs your hand from behind "let me go!" you shout with tears running down your face. Jacks says, "Let me explain." "No!" you shout. "Okay, have it your way." he says as he picks you up bridal style into his room. He opens the door to his room and says, "The reason Clocks Work was kissing me is because she told me she liked me and wanted to be my girlfriend, but I told her I have a girlfriend so she got mad and forcefully kissed me, the more I tried to pull away the tighter her grip was, she said if I kissed back once she'll let me go but she lied. I never been so disgusted in my life and Then I saw you and I was so sad you saw that, she finally let me go and I ran to explain everything to you." You glanced up at him and say, "how do I know your not lying to me and you actually love me and not Clocks Work?" Jack looked at you sad, hurt, and says, "I love you and only you with all my heart and let me show you how much I love you my dear." You blush at his soft sincere words. Jack takes of his mask and you look at his beautiful face. He kisses you soft and sweet but he then kisses you rough and hungry and you kiss back your mouths move in sync. Then he bites down on your lower lip and you moan. He takes this chance and puts his tongue, he explores your mouth. Without breaking the kiss he takes you to his bed, lays you down, he pulls away, and a chain of saliva is connecting the two of you. You blush and he takes of his black hoodie and his shirt. You see his toned abs and he says, "You like what you see." You blush and he takes off your shirt and your tights, you are only left with your (f/c) bra and panties. He takes off his jeans and your see the huge tent in his boxers. You blush and he pins you on the bed and kiss your neck, he leaves a lot of love bites. Then he finds your sweet spot and he kisses and he earns a moan from you. He bites it and you moan, he then licks it and you moan. He kisses you and he takes off your panties. He says, "Someone is eager" he throws your wet panties to an unknown corner. He goes down to your womanhood and puts his tongue in you. You moan, tangle your hands into his brown hair and push him in further. He pulls out of you and he inserts one finger and thrusts it in you and you moan and say, "Faster Jack, Harder Jack." He goes faster and harder but adds another finger. Then you say, "J-Jack I-I think I'm g-going to c-cum. He says, "It's ok." Then you cum on his fingers. He takes his fingers out and sucks up all your juice. He then goes up to you and kisses you. He unclips your bra and throws it to an unknown corner. He kisses and sucks on your right breast. While he massages the other one then he switches breast and does the same to the other you let out a few moans. He then licks between your breasts and you moan to his action. He kisses you and says, "(y/n) are you ready?" You nod, you take of his boxers and he leads your hands to his Huge harden member. You put your hands around his member and move your hands up and down at a slow pace. He lets out a few groans then you went faster and he groans more and more. Then he pins you on the bed and slams into you. You let out a yelp and Jack was so big you felt him at your stomach. He let you adjust to his size then you nod for him to go. He slams into you again goes slow as he picks up speed. The only thing you hear is skin slapping against each other and his groans and your moans. You move your hips so he can go deeper and harder. He goes at inhuman speed, he hits your g-spot and your a moaning mess. He flips you around and grabs your breast and pounds you at inhuman speed. He says, "(y/n) I'm going to c-cum." You say, "m-me too." Then you both reach your climax. You feel his warm juice in you and some drops on the bed sheets. He kisses you and says, "(y/n) we're not done yet." Jack sits in a chair and you on his lap. You nod and aline yourself so his tip touches your opening. He grips your hips and helps you glide onto his member. After the first few movements, he let's go and leans back into his chair. You continue to pick up your speed, producing a quit thwap with every bump. Jacks grips your thighs and begins his own thrusting meeting you halfway with your bounces. You moan and he groans, you both cum and he carries you to the bed. He covers himself and you in the bed sheets. He says, "(y/n) I love you more than Kidneys and only you" you respond, "And I love you Eyeless Jack, your my one and only." Then you both share a long sweet kiss and fall asleep in each others arms.  

Hope you liked it and again I didn't make this lemon alone. Thank you very much my best friend sleepycici . 😎😆🐼🐶