Some Night Fun

It was on you and your boyfriend in the Slender mansion. You turn to (f/cp) and say, "(f/cp) I'm bored" (f/cp) turned to you and says, "me too now that everyone left to go kill or see there girls." You sigh and (f/cp) says, "hey why don't we go buy some fireworks?" You nod and say, "sure lets go" you grad your sweater and (f/cp) holds your hand and walk into the forest. You walk until you see a neighborhood. (F/cp) leads to a fireworks store. You and (f/cp) go inside the store and buy some sparklers, ground spinners, aerial repeaters, and some assortments. You guys pay for the fireworks and leave to the Slender Mansion. You both arrive at the Slender Mansion and start lighting the fireworks and sit on the door step stairs and watch the beautiful show. Next (f/cp) lights up the 2 last fireworks that are the sparklers. He hands you one and you start drawing things in the air with the firework. You and (f/cp) draw a heart. You keep playing around a while longer until the firework burns out. You turn to (f/cp) and say, "that was fun." (F/cp) says, "It was and you know what else is fun this" (f/cp) then kisses you passionately. (F/cp) rubs his tongue on your lower lip asking for entrance. You open and he slips his tongue exploring your mouth. He then moves to your neck and finds your sweet spot you let out a moan and he bits on that spot leaving a hickey. He then licks that exact same spot earning another moan from you. He picks you up bridal style with out breaking the kiss and takes you to his room. He gently puts you on his bed you both break the kiss for air. He takes off your clothes and leaves you in your only your undergarments. (F/cp) then starts kissing your neck finding once again your sweet spot. You let out a few moans as me moves from you neck to your collar bone and leaves some love bites. He unclips your bra and plays with one of your breast buds and licks it until it's hard while massaging your other breast. Then switches breast and you let out some moans. He next starts kissing and licking in between you breasts. You let out a few moans and he stars to leaves a trail of kisses from your neck to your collar bone to you chest to your stomach to the hem of you panties. He takes of your panties and inserts two fingers and does scissor movements and next thrusts his finders into you and you let out a few moans. Then you cum on his fingers. He then takes off his clothes and you see his huge member and put you hand on it and move your hand up and down. He starts moaning and he grabs your hands and puts them around his neck. He positions himself and he thrust in you. You left out a few moans and you spread your leads out so he can go deeper. He then hits your g-spot and your a moaning mess you tell him to go hard and faster and he does. You both keep going until you both cum at the same time. He pants and says, "See that was more fun." You say, "yup." He then kisses you and then says, "l love you, you know that." You nod and say, "I know and I love you too."