(54)...PRIYA, KEERTI AND PREPARATION...

KEERTI'S POV.,

As she opened door, seeing me, she broke down in tears....

"oh my God, priyu what happen?" I ask going near her.

It's difficult to hug her but still with one hand I pulled her towards me and hug her. She is crying hysterically. What happen? Why is she crying so bad? I looked at Arjun for answer but he is silent and sad seeing his sister crying so bad.

"priyu, look at me, what happened dear? Why are you crying? Anything happened in college? Did someone said anything? Tell me dear.. What happen?" now I am worried seeing her in this state.

"b-Bhabhi, I-I a-am s-sorry, b-because o-of me y-you F-fall down, I'm r-really sorry Bhabhi, I didn't mean for it... Please forgive me, Please..." she said in between of her sobs. Hearing her answer, I was horrified and I looked at Arjun and he nodded, still holding the plate of cake 😂😂

" Look at me dear, it's not your fault! You heard that, IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! how can you blame yourself for such lame reason? I fall down coz I was not aware and alert of my surroundings, where your fault came in between, huh? And who told you it's your fault? I will punish him/her for telling you false. Now please don't cry. "I tried to console her and hearing it she nodded, and snuggle close to me and hugging me not so tightly.

ARJUN kept the plate on bed, and came behind me to support me so I will not fall down. So sweet.... 😊

" but Priya, I'm mad at you... "I said in fake angered voice.

"w-why b-bhabhi?"she asked in scare voice.

" You didn't came to meet when I was in hospital and when I came back to home,you were nowhere! I'm really mad at you. " I said and add the spice to this little drama, I pulled my hand aside and turned to other side. Hehehe, drama is working as she looked totally sad and guilty as she understand what she have done. She looked at Arjun and that idiot just shrug and mouth 'I don't know' and surrender.
Such a Idiot!! 😂

"Bhabhi, Please I'm sorry, What should I do to gain your forgiveness?i will do it, Please tell me." she pleaded me.

I turned to face her, and you know a bit of attitude, I said, "really? Anything!?" she nodded and I hummed and then said, "you have to eat cake with me and also you have to tell Arjun he will not stop me from eating my favourite chocolate cake, deal?" I raised my brow and forwarded my left hand. She immediately grab my hand and said "Deal". 😊

"No way Keerti, you are not eating that thing! I thought you brought it for Priya! It's cheating! You can't do this."he started in stern voice and ended in complaining voice.,😂😂🤣

I shrug and motioned Priya to bring the cake, within a min she brought it and we both sat down on floor comfortably and dig in.

" Yummm" we both moan in pleasure as chocolate sponge cake release his sweet and bitterness on our tongue and cheery on top, chocolate chips with strawberry frosting! HEAVEN..

"that's enough Keerti, one bite is enough. No more" he sat on his knees near me and wipe the corner of my lips, I guess the cream might have escape from my tongue's grip.

"no way Arjun! It's chocolate! And I will not stop." I said, and this time I took a big bite of cake as Priya forwarded spoon infront of me.
"Delicious" I again moan as this time I got taste of vanilla. I hear a low grunt from my right side where Arjun was on his knees. I looked at him questioning 'what?' but he shook his head in denial.

He was about to talk his 'stop eating keerti ' speech, I grab spoon from Priya's hand and shakily I pick up a piece and pushed it in Arjun's mouth.
Great trick to shut him! 😂
Without complaints and tantrums he ate with us. See no one can say No to chocolate cake! 😋