Alone

A/N: yes this is the same story, it'll fit together later so shh

Logan wakes up at exactly 6 AM every day. This usually gives him a couple of hours before the others wake up. For a couple of months, he's been doing this thing called age regression. Well, his is a little different then most peoples. He didn't really regress to a very small age. It's more of a 9 - 15 age range for him. He's never really been younger then that.

Logan has a very strict schedule. In the mornings he has 1 hour of free time before going downstairs to get some coffee and read. He reads until the others are up for breakfast, and once he's done eating, he starts on his work. Except, he wasn't feeling his schedule today. He kinda felt more like playing video games all day. Maybe even going to a park. Repressing his younger thoughts, he gets out of bed and gets ready for the day.

He chooses out a dark blue shirt with red and black squares on it, and some dark colored jeans. Then walks downstairs to get himself a cup of coffee.

He can feel himself getting more childish then usual. Walking differently, wanting a cup of juice instead of the coffee he usually drinks. But he pushes down these feelings. Even though he knows the catastrophic events that happen when he does.

After sitting down on his phone for about an hour, Patton and Virgil come downstairs. That's odd, usually Virgil comes down later. Logan thought to himself. Patton walks over to the stove and starts making some bacon and eggs. Virgil sits next to Logan at the table.
"Hey Logan." Logan was surprised, usually Virgil tries to avoid conversation.

"Hello Virgil, did you sleep well?" Logan voice slipping and quickly fixing it. Virgil didn't seem to notice.

"Actually, it was pretty good" he said, slightly more happy then normal.

Roman came downstairs a few minutes later. Texting his brother.
"Hey nerd, nightmare, whats for breakfast?"
Logan quickly responded with a "why don't you ask the cook Sherlock."
Realizing what he just said, he immediately apologized. Noticing the usual side effects for repressing his regression.
Roman just nodded as Patton put out the just finished food out on the table.

"And there's my answer!" Roman said sarcastically.

All 4 roommates sitting down, made small conversation. After breakfast, Logan goes to his room to start on his work.

He works for a couple of hours before feeling hungry, he goes downstairs to see some dinosaur chicken nuggets in the oven. The only reason they had those was because Patton likes the shapes more then the normal ones. Although, instead of Patton being in the kitchen. He walked in on Virgil in the kitchen. Noticing the stuffed cat in his arms, he immediately realized what was happening. But said nothing when Virgil attempted to hide the stuffed cat behind his back.

Logan simply asks, "can I have some of those?" Realizing the other was a regressor too, made him feel safe to regress around him. Although, he still didn't want to, he wasn't going to suppress it anymore because he was feeling the effects. Virgil was surprised by the question, Logan was usually the most mature out of the 4, he usually didn't want something as childish as dinosaur chicken nuggets.

He nodded in response. Curious as to why he wanted them.

Sitting down together, Virgil being small himself started babbling. As at the time he was only 2. Logan however was playing with his nuggets. Making them attack eachother.

The two regressors saying nothing to eachother, enjoyed their meals. Looking forward to a very long friendship.