A Discovery

TW: mentions of a fight

After a fight with Roman, leaving both sides upset. Virgil runs off to his room feeling himself becoming overwhelmed. When he gets in his room, he locks the door to avoid someone walking in.

He wasn't quite sure what he was feeling. Everything around him was getting fuzzy. That's when he realized he was crying. But his cries felt more baby like then it normally does. He felt smaller. Kinda like he was a child.

He was felt... safe? He wasn't sure. Soon enough he found himself hugging a stuffed animal for comfort (gifted to him by Patton). Silently chewing on the ear of the stuffed cat in an attempt to silence his sobs, he hears a quiet knock on the door.

"Hey nightmare, pat told me I have to apologize or whatever." The voice of Roman flowing through the door. He didn't respond.
"So... sorry I guess." Roman said quietly, obviously still upset. Virgil wanted to say something but all that came out was a small okay.

After he was sure Roman was gone, he opened up his laptop and started up netflix. Scrolling through the endless TV shows, he decided to watch She-Ra. Still clutching onto the cat, the anxious side silently watched the show for 2 hours before finally calming down enough to fall asleep.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter, hopefully the other ones will be longer.