Monkey Love

Sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've just been out of it. I know my Wattpad reputation is based off of the PnF fandom and it's sad to see my follows go down because I'm not posting much of that specific fandom anymore, but thank you to you all who are still supporting me! I really appreciate it, and I hope you like this story, even if it's not exactly your thing! 

Anyways, enough chit chat, let's figure out this sitch!

(Ron's POV):

"What's going on? Where's the hit from?" I asked Wade in the monkey suit. 

"It's back in Africa. We already sent Wyatt there, though... may need backup." Wade said, clicking around on his computer. 

"Who's Wya- wait, is that the new kid?" I asked. 

"Yep! We sent Emma to take your place as sidekick and Wyatt went to deal with Drakken while Kim and Emma saved you." he explained. 

"Huh... wait, she TOOK MY PLACE?" I panicked. 

"No, no! Just as a substitute! However, it wouldn't hurt to have more than one sidekick, you can never have too much backup." 

I sighed. "So no more just me and KP, then?" 

"Well, I think I can arrange for you two to go on missions alone and keep Emma and Wyatt as another pair, if that's what you'd want," he offered. 

"Really? You'd do that for me?" I grinned. 

"You betcha! But you're gonna need to help Kim train the new recruits."

"Training? So I can be a coach?!" I asked excitedly. 

"I mean, I guess you can call it that! But before we get into that, you gotta go help Wyatt! I think Kim's busy, you think you can handle it? It might impress Kim..." he coaxed. 

I thought for a second. "M-me? Take the role of K-Kim?" I gulped. "I... I guess so. You got a ride?" I asked. 

"Yep, coming your way now!" he said, and the monkey's hand pointed to the sky, where a helicopter was coming right this way. 

"Coolio!" I said, getting in the plane when the time was right. 

"RON!!" I heard a voice call, and I looked over to see Kim freaking out. 

"DON'T WORRY, KP, I GOT THIS!" I called back proudly. 

"WAIT FOR ME!!"

"NO, I'LL BE BACK!" 

Shego then pinned Kim down and they continued fighting as the helicopter took off, and a screen with Wade's face came on in front of me. 

"So, I've done a little research, and I think Drakken has Wyatt tied up or something. I fashioned a few things for you-" he paused, and a bag appeared in front of me. I pulled out a pen. "That is a laser pen!" he said.

"Oh, cool, my dad had one of these things! But how-" I shot it and it made a hole in the side of the helicopter. "Oooh... it's an actual laser..."

"Mmmhm..." he said, looking towards the hole, and then back at me. "The next thing is a-" 

I cut him off. "A tape dispenser?? What the heck does this do?" I asked, pulling out a roll of tape.

"I was about to get to that, Ron. It's not tape, it's a trap. You pull it out like a piece of tape and throw it and it tapes them to the wa- DON'T TRAP YOURS- too late..." he sighed. I had accidentally trapped myself against the wall. 

"Heh... well, it works!" I replied with a nervous smile. 

(Kim's POV):

"What are we even fighting over anymore?" I grunted, pushing Shego off of me and landing on my feet.