Dulha's Mystry

So here I m back with the new Chapter 🤩

Thank you for completing the desired votes in the previous chapter

Aese hi keep reading, keep voting/commenting, keep supporting, keep loving and I will keep writing 😂

So let's get started

Jai Mata di 🙏

--------------------------------------------------------------

Skip to wedding night and the day of Kartik's arrival...

Engagement, mehendi, sangeet, haldi all were done and Naira was not at all happy with this marriage but just for the sake of her father, she agreed to this marriage

( One thing I already wanna clear that Kartik don't know that Naitik is Naira's father, he only thinks that He is his father's frnd bcoz during his and Naira's MBBS day's in Mumbai... Naira lived with akshara and naitik lived in banglore coz of work and Kartik only knew abt akshara... Usne ek do baar naitik ke baare me naira se suna tha but itne saalo me use utna yaad nhi rha + vo kbhi naitik se mila nhi Or nahi uski photo dekhi so... )

The wedding venue was the Same XYZ resort...

The venue is fully decorated...

A make-up Artist was seen doing Naira's hair and some touch up in room booked for the bride

Naira was continuesly Staring her mother's pic and was thinking...

Naira ( in mind ) - Aaj aap yaha hoti na Maa... To mujhe yeh zabardasti vali shaadi nhi krni pdti... Aapko to pta hi hoga mai is shaadi se khush nhi hu... Vo to papa ki khushi ke liye krni pd rhi hai kyunki Ek to ldka papa ki psnd ka h dusra company ki koi deal hone vali h us chapad-ganju ke papa ki company ke saath Or tisra Papa told me ki agr mai chahti hu unhe dobara heart attack na aaye to mujhe ye Shaadi krni pdegi... Ab aap hi btao mumma... Mai apni vajh se papa ki health kaise kharaab hone de skti hu??? ( And she was almost gonna cry that the make-up artist spoke)