Accident??? Part 2

Jai Ganga Maiya 🙏
--------------------------------------------------------------
Morning 5 am, Aster CMI Hospital Banglore

Naira was seen sleeping on swarna's lap, her face had dried tears, They were sitting on the bench

So the episode starts with Naira waking up with a jerk from Swarna's lap while shouting Kartik's name...

Naira - Kartikkkkkkkkkkkkk

She looked here nd there in search of Kartik nd realized that she was in hospital, she looked towards swarna...

Naira ( to swarna being confused) - Maa kya hua? Aap ro kyu rhi hai? Or... Or hum yahan hospital me kyu hai?... Kar... Kartik kahan hai? ( She asked in full panic)

Naira noticed Singhania's and Dadi coming...

Naira ( to all) - Aap... Aap sb yahan hai? ( Now she was hell worried) Aap sb kuch bolte kyu nhi hai? Are koi kuch btayega ki yahan kya ho rha hai... Kartik kahan hai? ( she shouted)

Everyone looked towards each other being all confused...

Swarna ( to naira being confused) - Beta ye tum kya bol rhi ho? Tumhe kl jo bhi hua vo kuch yaad nhi?

Naira ( panicked) - Nhi maa, mujhe kuch ( she held her forehead) kuch yaad nhi aa rha hai... Maa pls btaiyena kya hua hai? Maa... Pls Mujhe bohot dr lg rha h pls 🥺🙏

Swarna looked towards dadi for permission... Dadi nodded and gave permission... Naira noticed this and got more confused...

Swarna looked towards naira

S ( to N) - Beta woh...

N - Haa maa... Woh kya?

S - Beta woh... Yaad h tumhe kl ek call aaya tha is hospital se? Or uske baad hm sb bohot tension me hospital aane ke liye nikle the?

N tried to remember what swarna said

S continued

Flashback

Naira, swarna, dadi reached the hospital in full panic, singhania's also reached... Swarna informed them...

Naira rushed towards the reception

N ( to receptionist being tensed) - Kahan hai kartik ( she paused nd waited for R's answer but got no reply for 1 second) Dr. Kartik kahan hai? ( She shouted)

R - Mam... ICCU Room no. 4

N nd others quickly rushed towards ICCU room no. 4 which was on the 2nd floor...

N entering the corridor and rushing towards Kartik's room while shouting his Name...

N reached outside his room and was able to see kartik through the glass...

He was kept on Ventilator with oxygen... He was lying unconscious...

Naira's heart skipped beat...

N ( Shouting) - Kartikkkkkk 😭

N nd other's started crying... N was crying like hell...

But soon she realised that... Relatives and visitors aren't allowed inside ICCU but a Doctor is... So not as a wife but as A dr. that too of the same hospital she can enter the room... She quickly opened the door and was gonna enter inside but was stopped by a voice... She looked towards the direction of the voice...

Dr. Abhishek Sharma ( Dr. S ) who has been working in the same hospital for almost 3 years entered the scene with a nurse...

Dr. S - Dr. Naira...