Accident???

Kehte hai na ki Bohot saari khushiyaan Tufaan ke phele ki shaanti bhi hoti hai.... To bus Kaira ki subah vali khushiyaan ( last chap. Vali) bhi Tufan ke phele ki shaanti hi thi....

Jai Ganga Maiya 🙏
___________________________________________

Night 9:30 PM

Kaira had just returned after completing their first day shift at the hospital...

They were going to their room to freshen up but stop in the middle of the tracks after listening a voice

There were two voices

V ( together) - Kartik/Naira

Kaira stopped and were shocked upon listening the voice... Nd turned

The voice was of Manish and Naitik

Kaira sighed in disgust

K ( holding n's hand) - Naira chalo yahan se...

N - hmm

They both were abt to go that...

M - Vhi ruk jao... Agr... Agr tum hamari baat sune bina... Hme maaf kiye bina gye to yeh... ( he looked here & there)... Yeh... ( he took a glass piece leing at the side )yeh isse mai apni nas kaat lunga

Kaira looked at him shocked

Naitik/swarna/dadi ( together in shock ) - Manish ji/ Manish

Kaira again sighed in disgust

K moved forward ( angry yet speaking calmly) - Aapko kya lgta hai? Aapki in choti moti dhmkiyon se hm dr jayenge?

M - Kartik beta... Dekho tum...

K ( shouting) - Kya dekhu han... Kya dekhu? What do u think that we will stop u from doing this? Are jisne apne bacchon ki feelings ki prvah nhi ki uski jaan ki prvah hm kyu kre?

Naitik - Kartik beta...

K - Mr. Singhania aap to bich me mt hi boliye to accha hoga... Phele kisi aise vaise se apni beti ki shaadi zabardasti krana chaha... Phir jb vo bhaag gya to use btane ke bjaye kisi or se kra di uski shaadi... Vo bhi ek mamuli si deal ke liye... Are vo to accha tha ki dulha mai tha vrna agr koi aisa ldka hota jo shaadi ke baad aapki beti ko maarta pitta to aap kya krte?

Naitik lowered his gaze in guilt

Till now kaira's expressions was -

K - Khair choro... Aap dono se to baat krna hi bekaar hai...

M/N - Kartik beta

K ( very angry and pointing his finger ☝ towards them ) - Ab ek or baar mujhe apna beta ya naira ko apni beti kaha na to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga... Smjhe ☝

And he went outside the house in anger...

M and N looked towards Naira with a hope but she sighed in disgust and ran towards her room and locked herself in it...

They looked towards swarna and dadi but they too left...

They were left helpless there...

_____________________________________

Kaira room

1:00 AM

Naira was continuesly crying and crying... She didn't had her food too... She was crying that suddenly she realised something... She wiped her tears and looked towards the wall clock... It was showing 1:05 am

N ( confused ) - 1 bj gye ye Kartik kahan hai? Abhi tk nhi aaya...

She somehow stood up... Took her phone ... And called kartik... She called more than 5 times but everytime it was telling that the phone is switched off... She got worried now... She tried to remember that where can kartik go? That she remembered that after the argument Kartik went outside the house in anger... She immediately ran out and started searching for him in the lawn and the parking lot but he was nowhere to be found... She even asked the gaurds but they told that they didn't saw him going anywhere... She didn't noticed that Kartik's car was missing from the Parking lot and ran inside gathering everyone...

N ( hell worried and shouting ) - Maa, dadi jldi bahar aaiye...

Everyone came including manish 🙄

S - Kya hua Naira... Itni preshan kyu lg rhi ho...

N - Maa... Aap log ne kartik ko khin dekha hai?

S - Nhi to Kyu kya hua?

N - Maa kartik us argument ke baad se ghr hi nhi aaya h... 1 bj gye ab tk nhi aaya... Maine use call bhi kiya but uska phone continues switch off bta rha hai...

M/S/D ( together) - Kya? 😳

N - Maa mujhe bohot tension ho rhi h maa... Vo thik to hoga na maa ( and she started crying 😭 )

S ( consoling her) - Shh.. Shh.. Naira shaant ho jao... Kuch nhi hoga mil jayega Kartik....

D - He bhagwan! Mere kittu ko salamat rkhna... 🙏

N saw Manish doing something on phone and she understood that what he was doing ....

N ( angry yet calm) - Rehne dijiye Mr. Goenka... Aapke sources ki zarurat nhi hai hme.. MAI KHUD DHUND LUNGI MERE KARTIK KO... ( and she didnt realised that she said " MERE KARTIK " )

S and d looked towards each other and smiled a little upon listening MERE KARTIK from Naira....

Naira was gonna call the police to file kartik missing complaint that she received a call and got confused upon seeing the caller ID...

N ( in mind being confused) - Hospital se phone? Vo bhi itni raat ko?

She received the call and held it near her ear...

N ( confused) - Hello?

And upon listening the talks of the other person her expressions slowly changed from Confused to Shocked...

N ( Hell shocked) - What??? 😳😳😳

She cut the call and ran towards the parting lot...

S and d ( shouting from behind) - Naira... Naira... Kya hua btao to...

N stopped for a second, turned and told something to S and D...

Her talks r muted...

Now everyone else were hell shocked They ran behind Naira... Even Manish too was going... That he was stopped by dadi...

D ( angry) - Khabardar agr is ghar ki chokhat ke bahar kadam bhi rkha to... Ye jo kuch bhi hua h sirf or sirf teri vajh se hua h... Agr Tu hmare saath ayaa to mujhse bura koi nhi hoga ( and she left)

And here Manish was again left helpless...

And the screen froze on Naira's worried face...

Hi guys...

Sorry for the late update... Actually first reason was my boards but after boards getting cancelled... I got busy with A special vm which I m making for Kaira's 5 years 🤧 and that is taking a very long time... That's why I wasn't able to update anything... Sorry again

Desired votes - 40

Will meet at the next update... Till then enjoy and Stay safe ❤

Bye ❤