Acceptance

Thoughtseer was tired. She didn't want to check the mail, but when she looked at the letters, her weariness disappeared. Was that a reply from ... no. It couldn't be. was it a letter from Nightseer Academy? 

She opened it up, went inside, and read the letter. 

This is what the letter said:

Dear Thoughtseer, 

We are pleased to accept you at Nightseer  Academy. We have reviewed your application and decided you will make a great student at our wondrous institution. The first term will begin on September 1st.

 Yours, Starknower.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed. Her mother, Lightseeker, walked in at that very moment. "What's going on?" her mom asked. Wordlessly, Thoughtseer handed her the letter. As her mom read, her eyes got wider and wider, until Thoughtseer wasn't sure if she would ever blink again. 

"Oh honey, congratulations! I know how much you wanted this. We can leave tomorrow. Better start packing your things!"

Comment your opinion below! Also, I'm sorry it's so short. I'll update soon! - SummersGotSkills