Ch.1

Lisa first met her four beautiful girls 3 months ago when she was approached by them to be their manager for their band. How could she say no to four sexy girls? While she was working with them she had to do her absolute best to behave herself. She so desperately wanted to touch one of their fine asses but didn't want to risk it. Luckily for her, the four girls were interested in looking for a dom which Lisa was one. She's had a few subs in her time but they all, unfortunately, grew out of her.

Since her fourth sub, she decided to cool it down a bit and spend some time focusing on her instead of someone else. Once she was allowed the opportunity to take on four subs a flare of excitement she had in her younger days sparked in her. Four subs? Holy shit that sounds really fun and sexy but even though it sounded good she contemplated how she would divide her attention to four very needy people. She went to her dad who was a dom himself and actually had more than one sub.

He expressed to treat all four of them equally and showing no favoritism, each sub should be given the same punishment with the same severity depending on the rule they broke.

She took this advice to heart and at first, it started a little rocky trying to devote her attention to the four girls but in time she was able to manage and it began to flow smoothly. Lisa has never been so fired up before she found these four she cares for every single one of them and would do anything for them.

If we jump forward into the present-day we would find Lisa asleep in her bed with four bodies beside her. On one wide Irene and Jisoo, the two eldest slept on Lisa's right while the two youngest; Jennie and Rosè slept on her left. And of course, Lisa was in the middle.

Today was a Sunday and that meant it was a lazy day. As usual, she was the first to wake up. Lisa woke up wrapped in her warm blankets and the bodies of four other women. Her subs, sex slaves, maids, or whatever you wanna call them. Lisa carefully made her way off the bed and took a good look at them sleeping together peacefully.

Jisoo had her arms wrapped tightly around Irene, and the two others had their legs entangled. It was truly a sight to behold and she couldn't help but smile at them. Her peanuts felt uncomfortably tight though and she knew why. Still, She was truly lucky to have these four all to herself.

Lisa got dressed in a simple black long sleeve shirt and short pants. She slipped on her favorite pair of house slippers and went into the bathroom to freshen up and take care of her morning wood. By now her subs had awakened and were now scrambling out to get their clothing on.

Lisa stepped out of her bathroom, proud to see her four girls lined up with their maid outfits on and their leash and collar with their pet names on them in gold cursive. Since Irene was the oldest and most experienced she wasn't required to wear the leash but she liked to. Her maid outfit was also pink instead of black like the others.

Together in unison, they all said,

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning girls," Lisa responded, she stepped forward and gave each of them a hot morning kiss before grabbing onto their leashes and dragged them along with her. They follow obediently behind her just staying few paces behind her. They're well trained that's for sure but they still have their quirks.

Irene is the bold and confident one, which sometimes gets her in trouble, she forgets her place and needs a good punishment to know where she belongs. Jisoo is the most obedient and well-behaved one having the least number of punishments under her bra strap. Jennie is without a doubt the brattiest one. And Rosè, although initially shy she's a screamer for sure.

They enter a large bathroom with a large bathtub in the middle. They all undress and enter the warm water in the tub. The five of them settle in to take their morning bath. It helps ease some sore muscles from last night's activities.