Ch.4

So far so good Jennie thought. Lisa had kept the settings on low the whole time their choreographer was instructing them. But one it actually came to them practicing it that's when Lisa hit. When it was her turn Lisa spiked the settings up causing Jennie to Yelp.

"Jennie! you missed your part," their choreographer called out.

"S-Sorry, something was on my mind," Jennie felt a little embarrassed because she usually didn't mess up like this. She turned to look at Lisa with a slight smirk on her face. Jennie pouts unable to do anything. For the rest of the practice, Lisa continues to adjust the setting of Jennie's panties throughout the practice. She enjoys seeing Jennie squirm and send her pleading looks.

"Okay, I think that's enough for today."

Thank god, Jennie lost count of how many times she was close to coming. That would've been embarrassing but also kinda hot. Lisa gave them all towels and they headed for the showers. They entered the showers, Jennie looked at Lisa and silently pleaded if she could take off her panties to shower. She nodded and smiled. Jennie was happy about that and eagerly took off her soaked vibrating panties. She saw her own arousal stick to her underwear as she pulled them down. Lisa saw and it made her horny seeing how dripping wet Jennie was. All of the other girls got into their own separate showers. Lisa waited for Jennie to get in and turn the water on before taking off her own clothes and silently slipping in with Jennie.

She was too busy basking in the warm water to notice Lisa slip in with her. She snakes a hand around her waist and cupped Jennie's bare pussy. The sudden action made Jennie scream but Lisa was quick to cover her mouth with her hand. Jennie panicked for a moment thinking some creep snuck in (not too far-fetched) but she was quick to recognize the soft velvet lips of her Daddy place kisses on her nape.

"Relax, kitten it's only me."

Jennie leaned into Lisa so she could feel her breast push up against her back. Lisa teased Jennie's clit causing her to moan into Lisa's hand. She was so sensitive that even just a little bit of teasing nearly made her come. Lisa pulled her hand away quickly drawing out a needy whine in protest.

"You're so sensitive kitten, I only touched you a little bit."

Lisa flicked her clit with her middle finger. Jennie squirmed in her hold. Each flick threatened to push her off the edge but she held firm. Lisa trailed her tongue from Jennie's collarbone all the way to her earlobe. It was one of the hottest things Lisa has ever done. Lisa teased Jennie, she brings her close to orgasm but always pulled away. Jennie was becoming more frustrated as Lisa continued to toy with her.

"Pleeeease!" In her frustration, Jennie accidentally elbowed Lisa and raised her voice at her. Big mistake.

There was a loud wet smack, so loud it might've drowned out the sounds of all the active showerheads in the shower room. Jennie whimpers like a little puppy. She knew she messed up.

"Don't. Raise. Your voice at me." She growled into her ear, Jennie froze in fear. Lisa backed away and stood in front of her. She lifted her chin and placed a sweet kiss on her lips. "Do you want me to extend your punishment?" Jennie shook her head vigorously.

For the rest of the shower, Lisa and Jennie showered like normal. When they got out the other girls were already out and getting dried. Lisa got dressed and waited for the others to finish up. On the drive back home Lisa continues to toy with Jennie all the way there. Jennie is sweating by the time they arrive home. The other girls help her into the house. Throughout the day Jennie suffers from the non-stop denial, Lisa was really going through with this. As she was trying to dry the dishes Lisa would continually play with the settings like she did this morning.

While Jennie and Jisoo do the dishes Rose and Irene are sitting on each leg and snuggling in her cleavage. She wishes it was her, Lisa could be so cruel sometimes. Jennie somehow manages to survive Lisa's teasing and they are now getting ready for bed. Lisa allowed them to dress in whatever they want when they go to sleep. Rose likes to wear a pink onesie with cupcakes on it. Irene likes to wear a bra and panties to sleep, Jisoo also sleeps in a onesie but hers is black and has white polka dots on it; Jennie likes to wear one of Lisa's shirts that are too big for her. And Lisa just sleeps in a plain t-shirt and boxers.

Just as Jennie was about to slip off the vibrating panties Lisa stops her.

"Y-You're not saying I need to wear them all night, right?" Jennie asked nervously.

Lisa only smiles and says. "24 hours Kitten, that's your punishment." Jennie's face fell, it was already bad enough she had to endure it for the whole day but now she has to endure it for the whole night? How was she going to sleep? Blackpink was on the tip of Jennie's tongue. No one has ever used the safeword yet since Lisa was always careful when giving out punishments. She understood the girls enough to know their limits without actually being told. Jennie decided to suck it up though, she had been a brat and deserved it.

Reluctantly, Jennie slipped the drenched panties up her legs much to Lisa's satisfaction.

"Good, girl," Lisa praised and kissed her head. She knew Jennie loved to be praised. They all got comfortable in Lisa's large bed, they twist and turned trying to get comfortable.

"Good night, girls," Lisa called out tiredly.

"Good night, Daddy."

Jennie tried to fall asleep as fast as possible but the low vibrations kept her up, her pussy leaked juices all day, she was surprised she hadn't run out by now. She slept right next to Lisa who had an arm wrapped over her waist dangerously close to Jennie's lips. Jennie prayed Lisa would be merciful and not play with her. At first, it was just a slight increase in the vibrations, but when Lisa slipped her fingers into the soaked undergarments Jennie nearly lost it. She wanted to come so bad, she didn't care if she woke up the others. Lisa teasingly avoided touched her pussy, she massaged the flesh around it, but in Jennie's state, it felt so good.

She stirred in her sleep making loud noises with the blankets.

"Stop moving!" Irene whispered yelled out annoyed.

She felt Lisa chuckle in her neck. Jennie moaned lowly throughout the night. She got 10 minutes of sleep at best, she had no idea what time it was but it didn't really matter to her. Despite absolutely feeling like she was gonna explode Lisa always kept her warm arms wrapped around her all night. She was eventually able to completely shut her eyes and actually get proper sleep.