Ch.2

Together with the five women walked through the halls of Lisa's home. They were heading to a room the girls dubbed the "Slut Dungeon." They were only taken here when they were going to get punished. All of them including the innocent and shy Rose were punished here at least once.

The walk to the Slut Dungeon was terrifying. None of them spoke especially Jennie. She was a nervous wreck. She wasn't sure if she'll be able to last the whole day without cumming.

"We're here." They arrived sooner than Jennie would've liked. She gulped nervously as Lisa unlocked the door to the Dungeon. She tugged on their metal leashes, beckoning them to follow her in. They all stepped into the d lit by a single violet neon light hanging from the ceiling just above the dreaded X-cross.

"Sit there." She instructed the other to take a seat. Lisa wanted the others to watch when one or more of them was being punished. She let go of their leashes except for Jennie's.

She looked at her for the first time since she fucked her earlier this morning. A wide sadistic smirk made its way onto her lips as she saw the poor girl shiver in her place. Jennie was the bratty one but also the most scared when it comes to punishments.

Lisa turned towards the others.

"Are you all watching?"

"Yes, Daddy."

She smiled and turned her gaze back to the scared little girl before her. She lifts one hand to caress her little Kitten's cheek. She eases into her dom's touch like a dog would. Except she was her little Kitten.

"Relax, Kitten" her soothing words help Jennie cool down a bit. Lisa takes her leash and yanks her forward into her arms. Jennie's face crashes into Lisa's cleavage.

"Mmph!"

She is then stripped of her maid outfit and thrown against the X-cross she shudders as goosebumps form on her skin upon making contact with the bondage device. and strapped in with her wrist first. She could feel her nervousness bubble again but there were fear and excitement too.

"Baby girl, a little help." on cue, Irene hopped up from her seat and eagerly skipped over to Lisa. She let out an appreciative hum when Liss ruffles her hair.

"You need something, Daddy?"

"Yes, can you tie up Kitten's ankles, please?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Irene went to work strapping up Jennie's ankles to the cross. Jennie winced from how tight she strapped them. Once she made sure they were secure she propped herself up and stood in front of Lisa.

"Thank you, Babygirl you may sit now."

Irene made her way back next to Jisoo.

"Princess, " Rose rose from her seat and made her way next to Lisa. She did the same thing she did to Irene by ruffling her hair. She giggled cutely.

"Help me gag her, please." she handed her a pink ball gag. While Rose went to gag Jennie Lisa went behind the cross ass and lifted her hair out of the way.

"Open wide Kitten," Jennie obeyed not wanting to be punished any further. Rose tied the pink ball gag around Jennie's mouth and fastened it tight but not too tight. She gave her a sympathetic look before finished tying up the gag. Rose stepped back and lowered her head while fiddling with her fingers.

"Thank you, Princess, you can go now, "Rose took her seat next to Jisoo. Lisa placed a lingering kiss on Jennie's nape before she stood before Jennie. She smirked at a scared and excited Jennie with her dark eyes filled with lust.