Ch. 5

Jennie woke up very late in the morning. Lisa and the others were already out of bed. Despite being covered in blankets, Jennie felt cold. She didn't have Lisa or Rose to curl up to like she usually would. She tiredly rubbed her eyes and began to slip out of bed. Just then, The door opened; Lisa came in with a tray of food. The sweet aroma of pancakes and the mouth-watering smell of smoky bacon attacked her nostrils. Lisa was wearing a grey, fluffy robe that was only held up by a single strap on her waist. The robe revealed a good portion of her cleavage.

"Good morning, Kitten."

"Good morning, Daddy," she greets back while stretching her arms out. Lisa sets the tray of food on the nightstand and leaned down to kiss Jennie's cheek.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, Daddy." She did; Lisa was merciful last night. She kept the panties on a low setting the whole night. Lisa playfully pinches her cheek.

"*giggle* Daddy!" Jennie moves her face away from Lisa's hand. She comes face to face with the tray of food. She wants to grab a piece of bacon, but Lisa clicks her tongue, freezing Jennie in her spot.

"You know better than that Kitten, Brush your teeth first." Jennie turns to look at Lisa. She pouts and whines. She hates that rule; how's she supposed to taste the food? Nonetheless, Jennie does as Lisa asks. Hopefully, the food will still be hot when she's done. Jennie comes back into the room refreshed. Lisa didn't mess with her while she was brushing her teeth and doing her hair. When she returned, Lisa was sitting on the bed leaning back on her hands with her legs crossed. Lisa patted her lap, and Jennie understood immediately.

She moved to sit down on her lap. Lisa pulled her into an embrace. Jennie recuperated it warmly.

"You did well Kitten, You lasted 24 hours without coming. I'm so proud of you." Jennie nuzzles her cheek against Lisa's. She's always a sucker for praise. "So, have you learned your lesson?" Jennie nods enthusiastically, she's hungry, and the aroma of breakfast isn't helping.

"I need words, Kitten."

"Yes, Daddy."

"What have we learned?"

"Don't come without Daddy's permission, and don't be a brat." Lisa hums and kisses Jennie passionately.

"You must be hungry."

"Yes, Daddy. Can I eat?"

"Of course you can."

Jennie doesn't hesitate to dive into her breakfast. There are eggs, pancakes, bacon, and hashbrowns. Jennie's favorites; Lisa watches her girl eat like a starved animal. The food is gone in a matter of seconds. By now, the others have entered the room; Lisa gestures for them to sit.

After wiping her mouth, Jennie finally realizes Jisoo and the others are here now. Lisa idly plays with Jennie's soft hair.

"One more thing, Kitten."

Lisa has her stand up, Rosé lifts her nightgown up exposing the vibrating panties soaked with Jennie's juices. Even though the panties are black, a distinct wet spot could be seen. Lisa hooks her thumb on the waistbands on Jennie's panties. She slowly pulls them down a long slick trail of Jennie's fluid sticks to the piece of underwear. Lisa bit down on her lip while doing this. She wanted to bury her face in Jennie's pussy and taste her sweetness. Jennie stepped out of the dreaded panties, Lisa threw them somewhere across the room.

Lisa and the girls help Jennie lay down on the bed. They all burl up beside her.

"You deserve a reward for completing your punishment and not throwing a hissy fit about it." She says as she bites down on her earlobe. Jennie shivers in anticipation. Lisa trials her slender fingers up Jennie's thigh. It sends tingles up throughout her body. Lisa's fingers hover over her pussy. Even though Lisa wasn't even touching her lips, Jennie couldn't help but squirm and whimper with need. Rosé and Jisoo hold down her arms while Irene held down her legs. Lisa was in a straddling position over the young girl. Lisa eyes her Kitten hungrily; seeing Jennie so vulnerable under her made her feel things.