𝙊𝙣𝙚(third tattoo)

𝙃𝙚𝙧 (𝙚/𝙘) 𝙝𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩.

Her e/c hues lit up in annoyance at the request.

"Why would I, a talented, good looking woman help that selfish little shit called Damien? You saw it yourself, he's tired of being in your shadow and wants to do it on his own. Honestly sometimes you can be a dumbass, how could you let a thirteen year old leave for two years on his own?" She grumbled loudly to him.

"Y/N he's quite mature for his age and I trust his judgment but you do need to assist him in this. Him and his team haven't been able to track an accurate location. You're an decent hacker and with your power you can make sure none of them get hurt." He reasoned, sliding over the file to her.

"Of course because I'm one of those supernatural freaks who has superpowers like Superman so I have to protect civilians from villains."

"Y/N..."

"Ugh, fine. How many criminals have disappeared mysteriously?"

"Its in the file, get ready to leave tomorrow."

"Whatever. Batsy you better pay me for this,"

Bruce rolled his eyes at her statement standing up from the leather seat and leaving the room.

'Damn Batsy fueling my ego just to guilt trip me into agreeing,'

She looked over to the file, eyebrows raising in curiosity, humming a slow tempo of a piano symphony as her eyes skimmed over the words typed neatly onto paper. Honestly she thought it was too high classed for their age, seriously hunting for  criminals which are 3 serial killers, a serial rapist and two bank robbers is well...whatever. Bank robbers she understands but the serial criminals? Yeah that's going to be interesting.

Tossing the brown file onto her lap, she rubbed her temples, grumbling about her probably going to make her drive there and all that nonsense but the thing is she's tired, mentally drained, needs coffee and sleep asap. Actually why did she choose to practice that move Bruce showed her instead of sleeping? Oh right because she's an partial insomnic and well she wants those abs!At least she'll get a bit of vitamin D in her system.

She lazily walked into her room, glancing over to her desk that was crammed with a computer which was running slowly, closed laptop case sitting on top of the various colored files that were filled to the point of breaking someone's back by holding one, papers sticking out. Wires stuck out front the back of the CPU hard drive connected to the computer and tablet that was currently charging next to the wall, a rack hanging with different types of assault rifles and handguns.

In the superhero world Y/N didn't fight villains or rescue people everyday like how Batsy, Dick and Damien did, nope. She was the eyes in the sky, prefered to be in the shadows basically she acted as a sniper. Hell she could probably take down a whole cartel without getting seen. She was more of a gun geek than those muscular heroes who flaunt their underwear but she does have some 4 year experience on combat plus 8 months of computer skills.

She wasn't really the strongest nor does she have stamina but the girl is intelligent, fast on her feet and work, and flexible thanks to her daily yoga exercises and can also do something for a long time, basically endurance.

Ok since the author is getting off topic now, Y/N pulled out a neon orange suitcases and packed some hoodies, sweater shirts, leggings and sneakers with two pairs of shorts and skirts.

The latter was thinking of how their person would be, she already knows how Damien looks and acts but the others she doesn't. She only knows he recruited two females and two males.

After zipping up all her belongings, she headed over to her desk, clicking the start button as it restarted and refreshed everything.

Opening a new tab, the clicking and moving of the keyboard and mouse as she entered the ID files of America, obviously.

Typing in teen titans, she found a bit of information on each of them except their real names and images. Sighing at the basic information in front of her, she went deeper

'Hmm...interesting.'
(From on one the chapters get longer so buckle up y'all.)