𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

(Thank you very much for 60+ reads!)

𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨.

Her widened eyes awkwardly skimmed over the occupants of the class.

Y/N had just found a way to escape this place but she's starting to think unimaginable things.

'Does the warden of the prison just have a student kink towards the prisoners or I was just secured inside a school? Probably the latter.'

She thought as some of them stood frozen at the sight of a girl with a nasty bruise on her left eye, bloody nose, scratches on her arms and cuffs on her legs...that's a sight to behold and a badly swollen ankle. Call her a survivor if you can but she's seen others through worse.

"Haha...this isn't Coachella," She cringed at the sound of her hoarse voice saying that, pursuing her lips.

"Who are you?!And don't you know it's dangerous to climb through the windows in such a height?" A stiff guy with square framed glasses in a grey blazer shouted towards her with robotic movements entered through the door with a short brown haired girl and a green haired guy with freckles on her cheeks who were also curious about the stranger until his eyes widened.

"Well I wouldn't have to if this stupid whatever wrongfully captured me smartass..." She mumbled as she hid her gun behind her back, careful of her movements.

"HEY! Wait a minute...YOU'RE THE BITCH THAT I PUNCHED AT THE USJ! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SCUM?!" A spiky haired blonde with red eyes exclaimed hostily towards her as her eyes widened in realization.

"I got punched?...Wait I got punched...YOU FUCKING PUNCHED ME?! YOU'RE LUCKY IT DIDN'T GET SWOLLEN SHUT." She angrily said.

"BAKUGOU AND UNKNOWN LADY, I SUGGEST YOU DON'T START A FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLASSROOM!" The robot like dude shouted.

The spiky haired guy stomped over to her very menancingly with sparks of orange, yellow and red from his palms as he ludged at the (h/l) girl who tried to back away but was pinned onto the floor as she stared up at him with a glare. Sending a jab to his face and flipping them over, her legs pinning back his legs from moving (somehow) and elbows on his wrists.

"Do me a favour and tell me where I am before I blow your classmates head off," She said seriously with a low growl behind her voice which made every person in the room freeze as it entered a threatening atmosphere.

Many activated their quirks, Momo ready to fight with a staff in her hands, Todoroki with a left hand outstretched and a glare, Kirishima by the doorway with fists as hard as rock and many more but alas that was a stupid decision,  (like bitch she's Aizawa 2.0 and she gotta a gun. Ha I cant wait to write some fight scenes yall🤠)

"You're really gonna beat up a girl with a swollen ankle? That's ruthless," She chuckled as she stared at each one of them, trying to identify each of their weak spots.

"We're gonna fight her?! No thanks." The purple balled pervert and Kaminari waved their hands frequently, Jirou mumbling a cowards, her ear jacks pointing at the threatening girl.

"You're really gonna fight all of us with a swollen ankle and a handicap? Aw that's too bad," The black haired girl welding a staff replied back in English in which she quirked an eyebrow at, smiling rather sadistically as she lifted herself off of the male who tried to trip her by swiping his legs underneath but was caught off guard when she jumped, the chains on her legs clacking very loudly as she pointed the end of the gun to Momo, Jirou letting out a "MOMO WATCH OUT!"