the beginning

SMUT
NO POV:

Meredith was straddling Derek's lap. Their tongues were battling. He put his hand up her shirt and moved into her bra. He moved his hands to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She leaned back on the bed and he climb on top of her. He went to her ear and whispered

"Can I?"

"Yes" Meredith said.

He went to the hem of her sweats and pulled them down. He went up to her lips and kissed her aggressively. She slid her tongue in his mouth. His erection was on her wet core. She put her hand on his penis and rubbed it through his sweat. She moved her hand up and pulled his sweats down. He grind against her and she moaned in his mouth. He put his hand in her panties and put two fingers into her wet core. She let out a loud moan of pleasure. He kissed along her jaw line and went to her neck. He sucked on her neck making hickeys. She moaned and put her hand on his hard harden penis. She pulled his boxers down then took his penis in her hand.

Moans filled the room as he sucked on her perked nipples and his tip rubbing against her clit. He pinched her right nipple as he sucked on the left. She pulled his face to her and kissed him. His tip was pushing at her opening. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"You ready?" He asked

"Very." She said.

Without hesitation he pushed himself inside her and she moaned very loud. He went faster and harder with each thrust. She threw her head back when Derek pushed his thumb on clit. Their hips were slamming against each other. The only thing you can hear were their moans and clapping. She reached her hand up and tangled them in his hair. He tangled his hands in her hair and pushed deeper inside of her.

He pulled out of her and sat up. She looked at him confused as he laid down next to her. He pulling he legs on him and she straddled him. She rubbed her wet opening against his erection. She kept up and down his member. He felt himself about to release. So he picked her up and slammed her onto him. He thrust in and out of her hard and fast. She moaned loudly and bounced trying to meeting his thrust. She gave out as her legs started to shake but that didn't stop him. He continued to thrust, putting his full length in her. She gripped onto the sheets as her wall clamped around him. He pulled out a little the pushed back in really hard, making her release over him. He didn't stop and kept going deeper and faster. She felt her second orgasim pent up. They both released at the same time.

He was still inside her as they caught their breathe. All you can hear was heavy breathing and panting. She lift herself off of him and rolled beside him. They finally caught their breath and looked at each other. They burst into laughter. They laughter died after five minutes.

"We just had sex." He said.

"We just had sex." She repeated.

"Wanna go again?" He asked.

"I would say yes but i'm really tired." She said chuckling.

"Okay, come on." He said.

He turned her on her side and spooned her. They fell asleep almost immediately.