Chapter 1- day 1

Tw: swearing,abuse and more so be cautious when reading please!!!

Enjoy
-R xx

Harry,Niall and Liam got to the lounge and sat down as Liam said. "I feel like this holiday is going to be a good one." Niall and Harry nodded as Niall got his phone out and said "do you know when the others are gonna be here...also who else is coming?" Niall asked looking over to Harry. "Umm well there's us, Ashton,luke,Micheal,Callum, Zayn and Louis." He looked down and blushed as he realised that Louis was gonna be on the trip.

Liam picked up his phone from his pocket and dialled luke and said as he picked up. "Luke how far away are you and the others" Luke then said "me Ashton,Micheal and Callum are coming into bag collection now and then going to the lounge and Lou and Z are still on the plane from London." Liam nodded and they exchanged goodbyes and hung up.

Not long after they where greeting the other 4 boys and waiting for Louis and Zayn to arrive but they knew it was going to be at least 30 minutes until they arrived so they got drinks and started conversations.

"Who remembers at sports day when Harry was staring at.." but Ashton didn't finish because Niall who was shaking his head telling him not to say his name. "Well someone then he ran into a wall doing to 200m sprint." Everyone apart from Harry burst out laughing until Harry spoke up. "I ran the fastest!" That set everyone into fits of laughter again until everyone calmed down and Liam spoke up.

"Ok I'll be back in five minutes I'm going to call Zayn to see where him and Louis are because they should be here by now." He stood up and walked of and everyone started talking again.

"Hey Z where are you and Lou?" Liam questioned and Zayn replied. "I'm about a minute away from the lounge and so is Louis we'll meet you in about 20 seconds." He then shouted and hung up as Liam looked he saw Zayn waving and Louis flipping him of. Liam laughed and walked over to them and hugged both of them as they started walking and a conversation.

"Liam remember back in year 11 when Louis played Danny in grease and fell of the stage?" Zayn laughed along with Liam and Louis groaned. "Oh my god yes I remember Harry was crying cos he thought it was getting bombed." Everyone laughed then Liam said "don't tell him I said that he'll kill me." They arrived with the others and all exchanged hellos and started to walk to get the shuttle to go the hotel.

"So harry..when did your hair become curly."Louis asked as he looked at Harry as they left the airport.
"Well when you left for London it became all frizzy and then it's just went like this halfway through last year." Niall said.

"Here's the bus!" Micheal shouted at all the boys as they saw the shuttle pull in the spot.

"And nialls blonde now?" Zayn questioned as they all sat down at the back of the shuttle. "Yea me,Haz and Callum did it a month back and ruined Callum's house with the bleach and his mum went mental about it." Niall said as he sat next to Liam.

"I was thinking we could get some lunch and decide on the rooms and then go to the beach and have a early night to wake up early tomorrow and decide what to do tomorrow?" Liam asked as everyone nodded.

"About the rooms how many are they hazz" Luke asked looking at Harry who was looking at the sencery.

"Theres 7 rooms so 2 will have to share but when we get to the restaurant we will decide what's going to happen." Harry explained.

"Guys are we gonna rent a car because then we could go to different cites but only 3 of us can drive?" Liam asked looking at them all agreed and went to a restaurant.

"Hello what drinks would you like?" A waitress asked as they all sat down.

"Can we all have cokes please?"ashton said looking at everyone as they all nodded