17- new accomodations

Ben

She eventually fell asleep on my lap after exhausting herself crying. So I picked her up and carried her to bed. I pushed the door open of her room and stopped, thinking for a minute. I don't want to just put her to bed and leave her anymore. I want her beside me, staying close to me all night in MY bed.

I closed the door back over and walked to my room. It was much bigger and connected to the bathroom, and had a large walk in wardrobe with a sofa in the middle. I lay her down on my bed and unbuttoned her jeans, carefully pulling them off and hanging them over the bed frame, laying a kiss on her soft milky thigh as I stood back up. I sat her up so I could change her top to which she started to wake. She let out a soft grumble "arms" I whispered, she seemed to understand and raised her arms up allowing me to peel her top over her head.

She flopped her head back down resting against my stomach, her arms limp on her lap. I laid her down again and and grabbed my old Columbia T shirt from my medical school days in my closet. She was a lot smaller so this would probably be like a dress on her. I pulled it down over her, the hem reaching her mid thigh, just covering her behind. She looked gorgeous wearing my shirt, I stood back to appreciate her for a minute.

I picked her up again and walked her round to the other side of the bed, pulling the covers back and laying her down. As I pulled the duvet up around her she let out another tiny groan which I laughed silently at. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, stroking her soft dark hair and made my way to join her.

I cleaned up a bit, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got changed into a pair of joggers to sleep in. I don't usually sleep in a shirt unless it's unbearably cold like in the winter out here. I came back to the bedroom and found her turned over on her back, her right leg poking out over the duvet.

I crawled into bed beside her and got comfortable on my back and she suddenly flipped over, her head resting on my chest and her arm wrapped around my middle. This is perfect. She finally sees me how I see her. I thought it would take longer but she's smarter than that, she took the path of least resistance and saw that it's not so bad after all.

She's a smart girl, not crafty and scheming smart but just intelligent, kind, thoughtful. Loving. Understanding. Almost too good to be true. After a month I have her in my bed, embracing me while she sleeps. She relies on me more than ever now. Exactly what I wanted in such a short space of time.
I eventually fell asleep with my arms circling her. Breathing together in unison.

*

Clodagh

I woke up and noticed it was still dark. I opened my eyes slightly rubbing the sleep from them. I look around and notice something is off. I'm not in my room? Where am I... I turn my head and see his toned back beside me and I sighed in relief and content. He brought me to HIS room. I look down and notice I'm wearing his shirt, it's so soft and oversized on me. He put me in his shirt... he must have changed me while I was asleep.

I lean over and leave a trail of kisses on his back and run my hand from his waist around to his chest. He twitches a bit and then I feel his hand come to mine over his chest. "well hello sleepy head" he grumbled amusingly. "What time is it" I replied back. he rolled over, looking at the clock which read just past midnight "You brought me to your room?" I inquired. He smiled lovingly at me while trailing his fingers through my hair. "I realised I want you beside me, not down the hall." I bit my lip "mmm... I suppose I could get used to this set up. I am staying aren't I?"

He laughed "yes of course, you won't be booted out. This is your bed now, OUR bed" Hearing say that and knowing how much he thought of me to now move me into his bedroom... I don't know what came over me but I pushed myself up and straddled his hips. He suddenly had a fiery look in his eye and he ran his hands up my thighs, his hands gripping me and pushing my hips down against his hard member rubbing on my hot core through his joggers. I've never done anything like this before, I breathed nervously. "Ben..." I breathed shakily. 

He sat upright and brought his hands from my thighs all up my body feeling every inch of me, all the while bringing my shirt up over my head with his sensual movement. I have to admit, that was a smooth move. I sort of blush as he discards the shirt on the floor. His hands come around to the clasp of my bra, Unclipping it and releasing my breasts for him. He took them In His mouth, nipping and sucking, his tongue swirling over my erect buds while running his hands down my back, supporting me.

I laced my fingers through his thick hair, my head thrown back and tugging slightly at his hair as he let out a low growl sound. He was slightly grinding me against his hips now, feeling pressure build down below and needing a release. Instantly, he flipped us over so he was on top of me, his lips connecting with mine, our tongues meeting and sensually moving together.

He pulled away and I looked at him confused. "We can stop if you want. You don't have to go any further" he said thoughtfully. I thought for a second as I released I may be about to have sex with him. A few days ago I told myself it was far too early for this and that I need so much more time. But right now, after last nights events... I look at him and no longer see a man who kidnapped me, but the man who saved me. He told me the truth about dad, no one else cared to. And I can tell how much he loves me. And how much I have come to love him.

"No, don't stop"

"Are you absolutely sure?"

I nodded shyly, I wanted this but I was still scared. This is my first time after all.

"Just be gentle, please"

He kissed me passionately "anything for you"