Road to the Hive

Alice POV:
It was nighttime I knew if no one came along with me I'd be happier then if they did. "Alice you ready?" Leon said followed by Abigail and Rain who smirked. "I thought you weren't coming?" I asked smirking towards Rain. "I have to overcome my fear sometime," she said shrugging. "Alright lead the way then," Leon said as we begin walking to the gate entrance. "Hey wait for me," Claire said as I turned to see her shocked she'd ever come with us. "Alright now we are all here," I said turning to the front as we walked out the front gate. "No turning back now," Rain said as the gate closed behind us. "I'm warning you some of you may die," I said knowing that was probably going to happen. "We are all willing to risk it," Abigail said nudging Leon a bit smirking. "Let's do it then," I said smirking as we kept walking right towards Raccoon City. No doubt Umbrella knew we were coming already,so let's hope they didn't try anything just yet. "What exactly is the hive?" Abigail asked as I sighed a bit. "The hive is where they developed the t-virus,and the place where these things came from," I said nodding along with my story.

Claire POV:
It would be a while before we reached our destination which sucked because it meant more small talk. Suddenly Alice stopped waiting for me to walk next to her. "Why did you come Claire?" she asked causing me to sigh as we walked. "I said I still love you,and if you do die from this I want to be there to say my goodbyes," I said softly as truth it I was scared I'd lose her again. "You being the last thing I'd ever see would make the ending of life great," she said causing me to roll my eyes a bit. "You aren't going to die,so let's not worry about it," I said shaking my head. "I thought about you all everyday when I was out there," she said looking down at the ground. "Don't worry er thought about you all the time as well," I said just wanting her to stop talking. "I'm going to head to the front to lead the way. I'll talk to you later," she said before walking off to the front of the line. Abigail was now walking next to me wearing a dumb smirk on her face. "Cut the crap Abby what do you want?" I asked getting agitated. "I'm going to guess you and Alice were a thing,so what happened specifically?" she asked causing me to close my eyes taking a deep breath. "Abigail I'm just going to warn you now. Bring it up again,and I'll cut out your tongue," I threatened her as she walked up to Leon. Memories of the first time Alice kissed me flushed into my head causing me to shake my head. All those memories were now painful to think off. "Hey you might wanna check this out," Alice whispered to all of us as she ducked behind a car.

Rain POV:
I got on Alice's left side as she flagged us to look up to see a what had to be hundreds of infected. "I'll draw them away you all go to the hive entrance," she said handing Leon a map of where to go. "Alice you can't do that what if you don't make it?" I asked shaking my head. "I'll be fine," she said winking at me as she jumped over the car hood. "Hey boys!" she yelled out catching their attention she ran off shorty after them following her. We waited about five minutes before moving along the alleyways as they provided the safest route. "I'll take lead," I said grabbing the map out of Leon's hands before walking ahead. Looking down at the map the hive wasn't that far from our current location which was a good thing. "It'll be maybe a hour before we get there," Leon said as we begin walking again. "Considering what we are doing a hour is time you should be enjoying life," I said in a serious tone knowing how deadly the hive was. "You hear that?" I asked looking back at the rest of the group hearing metal grinding against the ground. "I have a idea of what it is," Claire said drawing her gun looking behind us.

Claire POV:
A cheap smirk rushed across my face seeing the familiar axe man walk around the corner of the alleyway slow as ever. "He's got backup," Leon said as one came from the other side. "Shit," Rain said as now they blocked both of the exits. "What are these things?" Abigail asked causing me to laugh a bit. "Honey these things are tough," I said as they begin charging at us everyone opening fire. "Move!" I yelled as they both swung their axes down at us everyone dodging the swings. "Becky I won't die here," I said looking up at the sky before taking a shot at one of the monsters. "You guys go ahead," I said flagging the group away as they looked at me. "Don't worry I've dealt with them before," I said as they nodded running off leaving me and these two monsters. "Come on boys," I said as they rushed as me from both sides. At the last possible second I dodged their axe swing. The two monsters hit each other as they both groaned out in some pain. "Dumbass," I said as they removed their axes before looking at me. "Okay maybe I'm the dumbass," I said before hearing someone yell out. "Watch out!" Alice yelled out driving a truck down the alley Max speed,which I barely jumped out of the way. The truck crashed into the creatures spinning them against a wall. Alice crawled out of the truck groaning in pain as I ran over to help. "Are you insane?" I asked in disbelief she just did that. "I've been told I am," she said as I helped her walk away the sound of gasoline pouring out from the truck. "Hey wait a second," she said pulling a match out of her pocket. "Adios boys," she said before tossing the match igniting the fire to spread. "We should run," she suggested as we both begin to run soon the truck exploded.

Alice POV:
"You kicked ass back there," I said smirking as we ran for the hive trying to catch up with the others. "Shut it," Claire responded as we kept going knowing we had to get there before they even tried to open. I chuckled a bit knowing Claire was still a badass. Eventually we made it to the location of the others them standing in front of the mansion. "Let me guess we need to go in there,and find a secret door. How fucking original," Leon said shaking his head. "Bite me," Rain said annoyed as we walked up to the front door. A cold breeze begin picking up as I knocked on the door jokingly. Suddenly the door actually opened causing to me to smile a bit. "Magic fingers," I said looking at Claire waving at her with a wink. We entered the mansion the door slamming behind the last person to enter. "Let's just hope we don't here the red Queen talk," Rain said hating her voice. "Remember we stick together and there isn't any back out options now," I said smirking as the window could be heard blowing outside. Flashbacks of this room hit me,but this time they made me happy to be back here avenging the ones who died in here.

—The End—